Week 5: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller to be cut next year, Mills should be too. The right side needs to be replaced this offseason.

Worthy too? Who is going to replace Dareus.

Miller is a victim of the system change. But he has struggled this year, no doubt. I think he is a decent starting guard... but not in this system sadly.

Ducasse isn't a decent G in any system. rant.gif

True. And I want to rag on them for this decision but even as an affirmed Miller fan I can't bang the drum too hard. Guy plays bad and doesn't get to play. That is the NFL.

I'd rather they give Groy a shot at G though.

In the process we trust. We couldn't even keep track of the number of bad personnel decisions made in the off-season and pre-season. But here we are at 3-1 coming off our biggest back to back wins since the drought started.

It's one thing to question getting rid of certain players; it's quite another to purposely put a horrible player in the lineup.

This guy sucks.

I actually feel fine about Shareece Wright playing for Gaines, but Washington over Worthy and Ducasse over a traffic cone are just crazy decisions IMO.

Ducasse in just means Bills will run a lot!

Cause we all know he cant pass block. But I still prefer Miller. OG and T will be big come draft day for sure, this is crazy.

Im more Surprised Worthy is out.

This is gonna be one of those games where it feels like a heart attack the entire game.