Jordan Matthews Thumb Injury Update: Active vs. TB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I think it will click with Zay. That being said, matthews has been a joy to watch, and I'm concerned about this loss. The D and key in on clay and who else is really a threat?

...he's overplaying it.....with 160 receptions at ECU, he is not known for drops.....so I think he's pressing too hard for drop in Carolina game......

Is that true? I didn't read the details of his settlement anywhere.

According to https://overthecap.com/what-exactly-are-injury-settlements/

Once the settlement occurs the player is again released from the team (in most cases exposed to waivers), except in this situation the player can return to the team, with a bit of a catch. The player is not allowed to return to the team until the length of the settlement passes plus another 6 weeks.

Is that true? I didn't read the details of his settlement anywhere.

They released him with an injury settlement prior to the season. Free to sign with anyone now. Has to wait 6 weeks to resign with Buffalo

We have a ton of extra picks to go with our own, just trade one for a legit WR and lets win the div. Go get Keenan Allen or Pierre Garcon

Like this thinking. I'm not sure about the division as Brady is still healthy. The playoffs can surely be considered possible right now. Get a legit target, throw to Clay, new WR and McCoy, less Tolbert.

Chargers are in cap hell and have a ton of WR depth, plus mike Williams is about to be activated. I can see them making a move with KA prior to the deadline. He's fantastic imo but also been really injury prone so they haven't gotten their money's worth to this point

Edited by YoloinOhio

Chargers are in cap hell and have a ton of WR depth, plus mike Williams is about to be activated. I can see them making a move with KA prior to the deadline. He's fantastic imo but also been really injury prone so they haven't gotten their money's worth to this point

Wonder what he or Tyrell Williams would cost.

Wonder what he or Tyrell Williams would cost.

i don't think they will trade Tyrell because he's on a cheap deal. They might trade Dontrell Inman because he's about to be a FA and they will not be paying him.

I would think a 3rd and a young player like Adolphus would do it on KA

i don't think they will trade Tyrell because he's on a cheap deal. They might trade Dontrell Inman because he's about to be a FA and they will not be paying him.

I would think a 3rd and a young player like Adolphus would do it on KA

Reasonable deal. But his injury concerns are greater than Sammy's. Still, his expected production would come at a reasonable price through 2020.

True regarding Tyrell.