Wife starts swinging at Swingers party

PastaJoe

A former colleague with his office next door was really into this. He'd boast all the time about his parties (yeah great thanks for letting me know.)

Also got to hear about 18 months of his screaming into the phone at his wife and her excellent lawyers as they peeled every inch of flesh off him when it wasn't such a groovy time any more...

One of my friends from Buffalo went with his wife to a Swingers party in Costa Rica. Couples were swapping all over and having sex in public inside this huge bar type place with a stage. His wife likes women and hooked up with two allegedly beautiful women in front of a lot of people.

A couple weeks later they decided to go again. His wife finds this hot young girl and starts making out with her on the stage and taking both their clothes off and everyone there was watching them. Aghast.

But it wasn't a swingers party that week, it was like a real estate convention.

Sounds like the husband forgot to tell her it was a swingers party.

"The husband was arrested for violating a personal protection order listing his wife as the protected party."

Doh! The spark that lit the fire was probably the husband saying something like "Hey honey, she was waaaaay better than you ever were!"

One of my friends from Buffalo went with his wife to a Swingers party in Costa Rica. Couples were swapping all over and having sex in public inside this huge bar type place with a stage. His wife likes women and hooked up with two allegedly beautiful women in front of a lot of people.

A couple weeks later they decided to go again. His wife finds this hot young girl and starts making out with her on the stage and taking both their clothes off and everyone there was watching them. Aghast.

It's all in the details, I guess..... ;)

Sounds like your average real estate convention to me. [shrugs]

Funny story!