So long, NCAA

GG

I would have been there when he was. What weight class was he? He would have known the Stanley's from Wilton Iowa, whom I stayed with a few nights while visiting the area through a mutual friend.

the butt drag has actually ripped open the rectum and sent victims to the hospital.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any UFC fighter has had his rectum ripped during a fight. Very accomplished, Olympic level wrestlers like Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Chael Sonnen, Yoel Romero.....

Would you say that a ripped rectum is insufferable pain? I mean that was a reason you listed why you don't like the UFC....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it not still mean close friend? :huh::(

Like I said, I want to say he wrestled at 145 but not positive. He was a pretty small guy.

Yeah kinda... ;-)

Again, my brother was a trucker and used it on the CB. He learned his lesson REAL quick!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=good%20buddy

The NCAA has long been one of the most hypocritical and corrupt organizations in the United States. I hope this is the beginning of the end of its existence.

Going to be interesting to see how things evolve in the real world.

@jeffgreer_cj

Interim Louisville president Greg Postel says there will be a press conference at 1. Pitino, Jurich won't be there, he says.

I just read on Twitter that Pitino met with the president of UL for a grand total of 5 minutes, stormed out, and left (with who I assume is his attorney) in a SUV. He was trolling reporters on the way out :lol:

Oh Rick, you'd have the 7pm game with North Carolina/Duke on at 9pm.

And you'd be down 15 points but still insist on fouling the last 90 seconds and using all your timeouts, so I couldn't get to the big game until 9 minutes had expired in the first half.

Won't miss you at all...

@rickbozich

Rick Pitino placed on unpaid personal leave. Tom Jurich on paid administrative leave

Pitino fired - long overdue. Wonder who will replace him. Tom Crean?

@darrenrovell

To review: Louisville can't fire Pitino for "just cause" until it has informed Pitino 10 days in advance.

Otherwise they owe him $.

I guess he won't be making predictions on College Gameday anymore.

Pitino fired - long overdue. Wonder who will replace him. Tom Crean?

@darrenrovell

To review: Louisville can't fire Pitino for "just cause" until it has informed Pitino 10 days in advance.

Otherwise they owe him $.

My bet is a respected, established (and maybe older) guy who can clean up the image for a year or two for a niice payday, THEN try to attract a top coach for the big dollars without making them fight through the quagmire. I worry about Chris Mack from Xavier as he may be from Cincy, but his wife if from Louisville.