So long, NCAA

GG

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say the UFC is gay when you wrestled yourself? Wrestling is one of the foundations of MMA.

wrestling is not built on hysterics or theatrics.

Wrestling is not about inflicting insufferable pain and annihilation. MMA fans are also some of the cheesiest "sports" fans in the country right next to NASCAR fans.

wrestling is not built on hysterics or theatrics.

Wrestling is not about inflicting insufferable pain and annihilation. MMA fans are also some of the cheesiest "sports" fans in the country right next to NASCAR fans.

MMA is not built on hysterics and theatrics. It's built upon the major disciplines of fighting which includes wrestling.

Every combat sport is about inflicting pain and annihilation. Do boxers go into a match not trying to hurt their opponent?

Checking the oil seems not gay.

GRxLr.jpg

MMA is not built on hysterics and theatrics. It's built upon the major disciplines of fighting which includes wrestling.

Every combat sport is about inflicting pain and annihilation. Do boxers go into a match not trying to hurt their opponent?

Checking the oil seems not gay.

GRxLr.jpg

butt drag would have been better as your example

My good buddy Adam went there for wrestling. Won NY class A States 3 consecutive years at 145 I believe. Kid was unreal.

Don't ever say "good buddy." It may not mean what you think it means anymore... Unless you do know what it means, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Just saying. My brutha was a trucka... It ain't the 70s anymore and we ain't watching the movie "Convoy" Dorothy...

:-/

Oh jeez...well we graduated HS in 97, so I imagine he enrolled in fall of 97. I haven't seen him in about 10 years. He actually lives down in Charlotte now.

I would have been there when he was. What weight class was he? He would have known the Stanley's from Wilton Iowa, whom I stayed with a few nights while visiting the area through a mutual friend.

I think a finger in your ass works just fine for this.

the butt drag has actually ripped open the rectum and sent victims to the hospital.

Don't ever say "good buddy." It may not mean what you think it means anymore... Unless you do know what it means, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Just saying. My brutha was a trucka... It ain't the 70s anymore and we ain't watching the movie "Convoy" Dorothy...

:-/

Does it not still mean close friend? :huh::(

I would have been there when he was. What weight class was he? He would have known the Stanley's from Wilton Iowa, whom I stayed with a few nights while visiting the area through a mutual friend.

Like I said, I want to say he wrestled at 145 but not positive. He was a pretty small guy.