So long, NCAA

GG

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. But he plays lacrosse and excels @ academics. He's an Eagle Scout too. Not a minority though. He got almost 1/2 off.

Wow...sounds like quite the accomplished young man. Congrats.

Looks like Iowa has a pretty solid club lax team. He should check it out. Quite a few kids from the Chicago area on the squad.

http://www.hawkeyelacrosse.com

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

very good!

what area of study is intended?

Engineering. Bio.

Wow...sounds like quite the accomplished young man. Congrats.

Looks like Iowa has a pretty solid club lax team. He should check it out. Quite a few kids from the Chicago area on the squad.

http://www.hawkeyelacrosse.com

They well did last year... Well better than his abysmal HS team...

Season is in Spring I think... But he came back and grabbed all his lax schit a few weekends ago.

But even half off a Big Ten school is still racking up the bill!

I wonder how the NCAA going bye bye will affect average paying Joes that don't get a full ride?

Oh! He's the Dude, back row... By the Hawk "eye"... Looks like white Jesus with his long hair. LoL... Yeah, Jesus, gets ir from his Mother!

:-)

Second pic. The pic with the Dude with the Chicago city flag in it.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

They well did last year... Well better than his abysmal HS team...

Season is in Spring I think... But he came back and grabbed all his lax schit a few weekends ago.

But even half off a Big Ten school is still racking up the bill!

I wonder how the NCAA going bye bye will affect average paying Joes that don't get a full ride?

Oh! He's the Dude, back row... By the Hawk "eye"... Looks like white Jesus with his long hair. LoL... Yeah, Jesus, gets ir from his Mother!

:-)

Second pic. The pic with the Dude with the Chicago city flag in it.

Nice! Good for him. I hope he's scoring some 'tang from the Iowa "lacross-titutes." lol. Chicks love lacrosse players!

I actually was trying to pick him out on the roster, and was able to narrow it down a little by the way you have described his HS team. I figured he wasn't one of the Libertyville or Loyola kids. My close friend and former teammate coaches the New Trier varsity squad. I've seen quite a bit of Illinois lacrosse.

Nice! Good for him. I hope he's scoring some 'tang from the Iowa "lacross-titutes." lol. Chicks love lacrosse players!

I actually was trying to pick him out on the roster, and was able to narrow it down a little by the way you have described his HS team. I figured he wasn't one of the Libertyville or Loyola kids. My close friend and former teammate coaches the New Trier varsity squad. I've seen quite a bit of Illinois lacrosse.

No. I am poor SouthSider. We work down here. That looks like the 2016 roster which would have been two Springs ago. I think he is #99 now. Not sure why they don't have 2017 up? Out drinking beer in the IC (Iowa City) than updating the web page. Group pic is up to date though, just a few days ago.

Oh... He's getting the 'tang alright! LoL... Don't get me started... LoL... He's a traditionalist, went to Catholuc High School. ;-)

Yeah... Lacrosse getting bigger here in Illinois.

This is HUGE. Not surprising, but huge. I was worried Petino would get canned at Louisville and they would poach my college hoops coach, until I realized the program would be so compromised it would become a far less attractive gig. That will help me sleep a little, so I'll keep telling myself that....

Can I cancel my 15k semester check to Iowa? Reduce it down to 5k?

Then how would the University pay for safe spaces with therapy puppies and coloring books to console young adults for traumatic events like elections and the shocking realization there are people who have different points of view?

Oh Hammersticks... I just texted my wife the link from Iowa Lax. She reminded me, that #19 (in front of my son) is 84 years old! I schit you not! Check it out. He's the goalie, second pic down on page.

As I chuckle.

Yikes! I still play in a summer men's league at 38 and it's not pretty. Good for him.