Hughes doesn't get why Jim Kelly is on the field in 2017

YoloinOhio

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Jerry: Jimbo and the old Bills are around to give the team an identity connection with the glory years. It lets the team talk about tradition and heritage and gives them something to sell to the fans.

Without that that all they have is your time here, during which the team has blown.

My guess is that they figure "Come See The Bills, Blowing for 17 years!" won't do as well in the marketing efforts.

And testing showed that "Bellichick's Best Bitches" didn't capture that imagination either. So that would be why. Now ya know.

As for Jimbo doing what he did. He has always been that way. That's part of what makes him Jimbo. You are free to go !@#$ yourself if you don't like it.

Thanks Go Bills.

This is great

Have you ever roasted an entire boar? Like dig a 6 foot hole in the ground, lay palm leaves on top and slow cook it for like 15 hours?

I want to try it.

In college, yes we did pig roasts. Not in a pit, but that would be fun.

And i always think of boar as wild boar, would love to try that as well!

I think that's horsesh** myself.

Kelly had more success as a football player. He also arguably lost the team 4 straight superbowls with his partying and playing hung over - he pretty much acknowledges that in his book.

He sucked as a husband and father until he found God and says he reformed. He has more football accomplishments to date but blanket unqualified "deserves way more respect" than 5 other men combined, as men I think McDermott and Tyrod to date deserve more respect for how they comport themselves.

"Has more fame" or "has more football accomplishments" doesn't equate to "deserves more respect" in my book. Your mileage may vary.

I didn't know that. Do you remember what he said?

In college, yes we did pig roasts. Not in a pit, but that would be fun.

And i always think of boar as wild boar, would love to try that as well!

I had a friend do this a few years ago for the Mayweather/Pacquio fight. He put the boar in the ground at like 5 am.

I got to his house around 8:00 pm that night as they were starting to pull apart the meat. Man it was tender.