Jim Kelly disrespected by Shady stretching during Anthem

JerseyBills

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And offensive. You keep leaving that out...

Who cares if you're offended by it? So what? Be offended by it. That's you're right. But just saying "I'm offended" doesn't mean I have to stop saying or doing what I want. Neither do the players.

Edited by Domdab99

I was born in the old Soviet Union in 1966 , i remember( WELL ) when i was 7 years old in class i draw a mustash on ( back then Russian president Brezjnev ) in a school news paper , when the teacher saw what i did 10 minutes later 2 cops show up and took me to the station , both of my parents were picked up from work and brought to the station , ( i will never forget ) my mother on her knees crying beiging the cops to let this go , or else my dad would end up going to prison , we had to pay the cops off with everything we own money , gold , they came and took what ever they wanted from our house , 5 years later we got the permission to leave the USSR only because my dad was Jewish ,

im now 50 years old have 4 kids born here ( in the greates country in the world ) United States of America

not a day goes by that i dont remind my kids how lucky they are to be born here in the Greatest country on this plannet

My whole point is this , most of these athleats dont even know how ( LUCKY ) they are to be born here , where if you want to kneel during the national Anthem you have the freedom to do so , do i agree with it ? it does not matter , what does matter is that we have choice , where in alot of countries untill this day you could end up in prison or worse , for just speaking out against the goverment .

I just want to say this , we could have a debate about this whole standing or sitting during national Anthem , but there is no debate about that we live in the greatest country on this planet ,

God bless America and our man and woman ( of our millitary ) who risk theyre lives every day ( for ALL of US )

Isn't Richie Incognito a big Trump supporter? He's been very quiet, at least publically, since this all happened - smart.

Rex also was a big supporter and did this big thing in NFL countdown on how he was soooo surprised he would attacked the NFL players like this even though he supported him. It seemed fake tbh.

Edited by YoloinOhio

You said they died for the flag. They did not. They died for the Constitution, which specifies a system of government that by specific design allows the people to assemble, petition for grievances, and protest that government. That includes not just kneeling for the National Anthem, but burning the American flag (side note: I can't wait for an NFL player to try that on the field during the anthem.)

And yes, I understand what the flag "means." Nobody raised a copy of the Constitution on Iwo Jima. But I think the real question here is: why are you disrespecting your buddies' memories by arguing against the exercise of the rights that they took an oath to preserve, and died for?

and who is an Idiot now? Hmmm ?

And offensive. You keep leaving that out...

they are some of the few, realistically, that have a window to transform the perspective of the audience. and now the audience is larger than just the Football viewership.

Sometimes a kick to the nards is what it takes to turn heads to look at the heck is happening here. Punch in nose ?

Folks hate having to get off their sofa and deal on Sundays.

Day of rest and selfish entertainment. who are these people who ruin my weekend with issues about inequality? FIRE THEM

Yesterdays protest was directly towards idiot Trump to STFU.

yep about Trump and his message

AND1

America is watching now

Edited by 3rdand12

There is nothing about this post I don't 100% agree with. He found religion after he did everything he wanted. My other problem is where's were his deap religious beliefs when Trump claimed Obama wasn't a Christian? Values aren't supposed to be fungible.

Obama is Muslim is he not?

they are some of the few, realistically, that have a window to transform the perspective of the audience. and now the audience is larger than just the Football viewership.

Sometimes a kick to the nards is what it takes to turn heads to look at the heck is happening here. Punch in nose ?

Folks hate having to get off their sofa and deal on Sundays.

Day of rest and selfish entertainment. who are these people who ruin my weekend with issues about inequality? FIRE THEM

I respect this post. I wish more people would just own the fact that these are meant to be offensive and they are.

I wonder if these will help their cause or just harden resistance.

Edited by vincec

I was born in the old Soviet Union in 1966 , i remember( WELL ) when i was 7 years old in class i draw a mustash on ( back then Russian president Brezjnev ) in a school news paper , when the teacher saw what i did 10 minutes later 2 cops show up and took me to the station , both of my parents were picked up from work and brought to the station , ( i will never forget ) my mother on her knees crying beiging the cops to let this go , or else my dad would end up going to prison , we had to pay the cops off with everything we own money , gold , they came and took what ever they wanted from our house , 5 years later we got the permission to leave the USSR only because my dad was Jewish ,

im now 50 years old have 4 kids born here ( in the greates country in the world ) United States of America

not a day goes by that i dont remind my kids how lucky they are to be born here in the Greatest country on this plannet

My whole point is this , most of these athleats dont even know how ( LUCKY ) they are to be born here , where if you want to kneel during the national Anthem you have the freedom to do so , do i agree with it ? it does not matter , what does matter is that we have choice , where in alot of countries untill this day you could end up in prison or worse , for just speaking out against the goverment .

I just want to say this , we could have a debate about this whole standing or sitting during national Anthem , but there is no debate about that we live in the greatest country on this planet ,

God bless America and our man and woman ( of our millitary ) who risk theyre lives every day ( for ALL of US )

for real Putin?

I'll go. I love Korean BBQ

for those that have not had it? It really is quite tasty. hot and sweet