Does it feel different NOW?

After the Jets game I posted that "this win felt different." We were not stupid. We were composed. We were not penalized to death. It got a lot of replies. Many said yes, but just as many said "its just the Jets." I hate negativity. So for one day, the optimists have it. Does it feel different yet? Absolutely!

Consider what McDermott have done with cap and personnel. Just incredible. Six picks, out of cap hell, beat the Broncos and sitting in first place - and our two highest paid players (I believe) did not even play. Un-bill-evable! Pats looked like crap against the Texans. I am not sure we are not the stronger team.

Fish = gutless.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than one drive that felt "Rex-like", it does feel different. OC and OL coach are suspect, but we are 3 games in. We were also missing what should be our best guy on both sides of the line, so a win is a good feeling. And I do LOVE the idea of two picks per round in the next draft!

Playoffs or not - it is different. We are on the right track. Anyone that can't see that either likes to be miserable or has no football sense. I said at the time of my first post after the Jets - who knows if we have enough talent to make the playoffs (given the moves of that moron Whaley), but this is a real team. They are solid. They play for each other. And we, my friends, are headed in the right direct. I played this game as long as I could (sadly only through high school) and have watched it 50 years. We are on the move. May take a couple years, but it will be a fun ride. And it may not take a couple years to make the playoffs - we are right on the edge right now.

After the Jets game I posted that "this win felt different." We were not stupid. We were composed. We were not penalized to death. It got a lot of replies. Many said yes, but just as many said "its just the Jets." I hate negativity. So for one day, the optimists have it. Does it feel different yet? Absolutely!

Consider what McDermott have done with cap and personnel. Just incredible. Six picks, out of cap hell, beat the Broncos and sitting in first place - and our two highest paid players (I believe) did not even play. Un-bill-evable! Pats looked like crap against the Texans. I am not sure we are not the stronger team.

Fish = gutless.

. Nice win today but it's very early. The offense still has a long long way to go before they compete for a playoff spot.