Crow Eaters Thread

Jasovon

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part is that I hate coming to these forums after a Bills loss bc some fans on here are horrendous. The irony is that those same fans probably now hate coming on this forum after a Bills win for obvious reasons.

Look in the mirror, if you fall into that latter category, you should reassess why you root for this team on Sundays.

I always felt we matched up well and Siemian isn't great. I had us winning this game as the equivalent of Colts in 15 and Cardinals in 16 (early season upsets) in my pre-season game by game prediction.

In the build up today though I was down on us and was unexcited for a Bills game as I can remember in years (beyond the dead rubber week 17s). However, that was the first time this season I have really felt like I was into a game. Loved our effort, loved our toughness, though we were well coached and well prepared... those 2 conservative drives after the pick and fake punt apart.

Edited by GunnerBill

I haven't been a big detravtor or anything, but ninetheless I don't see a reason to "eat crow".

Tyrod has had games as good amd better than this. His problem is consistency. I'm not sure you can disprove that in 1 game.

Also too early to know anything really about McD. Team played hard today, but still some time management questions at the end of the first half.

An improvement? Absolutely. But definitely not a form of vindication.

But Taylor's played an above average game in six of his last eight games (with two absolute clunkers in between), which is a pretty great rate for a starting QB...51 tds, 16 turnovers! (heck, team has only allowed a single turnover and that was on their first drive).

If Peterman was in, we win by 5 scores. I'll eat my crow today. Really wish they could have beat Carolina.

Please. If Peterman were in, the Bills would have been up 5 scores by the end of the first quarter.

McCoach is keeping the man down.