WGR has been totally leftist idiotic this morning.

OCinBuffalo

1. The number of "dropped calls" gives the whole thing away. For every 1 call they have taken, they've dropped at least 3.5(:lol:). Well, more like 2.5, but still, come on. Normally its 1:.2

2. Jeremy White, in addition to flat out stealing my threads 5 years ago, including the exact format, has decided for himself that he is the arbiter of what "veterans think", because perhaps 1/100,000 veterans agree that you shouldn't salute in uniform/hand over heart in civvies. As a veteran, this is flat out BS. WE know what we see in the flag/national anthem. For some candy ass clown who wouldn't last 5 minutes in an infantry platoon to project his fake stats, or really, say anything about it, is as disrespectful at is idiotic.

Hey moron, here's the thing: most veterans don't respect you enough to even bother engaging you on this topic. We simply know better: you're an unmitigated moron. However, see #1: assclown White has struck a nerve this morning, and WGR screeners are dropping calls like flies.

3. THE pregame show for the Buffalo Bills has engaged in nothing but biased "reporting" all morning. That is why this post belongs, not on PPP, but on the football board. IF they are going to engage in political discourse on what should be a purely football show, then I see no problem calling them out on it on what should be a purely football board.

4. My favorite part of the day Jeremy White proclaiming that "Trump is gonna lose" against the supposed NFL solidarity against his recent tweet. :wacko::lol:

Jeremy Assclown: do you have any idea how long the crow eating line is for the "Trump is gonna lose", anything, anywhere, people? And you? You're now at the back of it. You're going to have wait time. There are millions of people ahead of you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares. move this where it belongs, in the basement.

Yeah, I am telling the truth. I am honestly reporting what WGR is doing this morning. It's flagrant. It's ridiculous, and it's also why this website has existed from its Rochester D&C roots from the very beginning: not letting the media get away with censorship.

Sorry if that's more than you can handle, rookie.

Did someone hold you down and force you to listen? Weird. Guess some people just like being offended.

No, I tuned in to hear football coverage, like I've done since I was 6 years old.

Today, that is not the case: hence the thread.

Offended? No. Pissed is the proper term. Bills football is the once place we can all agree, for 3 hours on a Sunday, we are all best friends with people we never met.

This morning was a complete contravention of our shared tradition. Therefore, it deserves a thread, and it should stay right where the F it is, since WGR crossed the line.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I thought this was Buffalo Bills morning, not politics. I can certainly watch meet the press, listen to POTUS, etc. but would rather hear about countdown to the game.

Oh there's a football game today? I'd rather listen to politics all day on my day off

Yeah, I am telling the truth. I am honestly reporting what WGR is doing this morning. It's flagrant. It's ridiculous, and it's also why this website has existed from its Rochester D&C roots from the very beginning: not letting the media get away with censorship.

You are not stating the truth--you are stating your opinion. That's fine. Just do it on a forum that is a more appropriate platform. Very often the people who are the most righteous and outraged are the most intolerant.

Edited by JohnC

Did someone hold you down and force you to listen? Weird. Guess some people just like being offended.

True enough. He wasn't forced to listen to WGR and listen to that garbage.

Just the same that I was not forced to watch NFL Countdown and listen to the boorish stuff on there.

OCinBuffalo, is stating his opinion about it, and that's all. So be it.

Didn't your mother tell you two wrongs don't make a right?

Do you regularly put up with with people ripping you off?

How about disrespecting you?

Oh, I'm sure that if I spent 2 minutes ripping into your supposed values, you'd go running for your safe space.

But, that's not what this board is about, and, is sure as hell isn't what pregame Bills football is about.

you apparently did not comprehend what I posted.

WHO CARES

rookie? who say's I have to handle it, you? ha!!

if it has no bearing on me or affects my life in anyway, why the !@#$ should I care about it?

I don't listen, like you do, I don't read the ****, like you do. so why the !@#$ should I care?

because you think I should. don't try and patronize me with your rookie bull **** kid, it wont work.

enjoy the game, unless you're one of those who are offended and choose to not watch.