WGR has been totally leftist idiotic this morning.

OCinBuffalo

I've been here since 2002, and I'm still here...you've been a demented bigot the whole time....nice try though. I "ran" away from PPP because I realized, there are a lot of demented bigots, like you, that thrive there....and after all these years, you still have this childish style: "I destroy leftist parrots...". You don't destroy them, they just step away, because they realize you are pretty deranged, and there is really no point in extending a conversation with you...and I do have some self-loathing for stepping into it once again...

so you ran from what you could not defend, you ran from something you were afraid to make a statement on, you chose not to participate in conversations ... And it's someone else's fault?

That logic. Wow.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The number of "dropped calls" gives the whole thing away. For every 1 call they have taken, they've dropped at least 3.5( :lol:). Well, more like 2.5, but still, come on. Normally its 1:.2

2. Jeremy White, in addition to flat out stealing my threads 5 years ago, including the exact format, has decided for himself that he is the arbiter of what "veterans think", because perhaps 1/100,000 veterans agree that you shouldn't salute in uniform/hand over heart in civvies. As a veteran, this is flat out BS. WE know what we see in the flag/national anthem. For some candy ass clown who wouldn't last 5 minutes in an infantry platoon to project his fake stats, or really, say anything about it, is as disrespectful at is idiotic.

Hey moron, here's the thing: most veterans don't respect you enough to even bother engaging you on this topic. We simply know better: you're an unmitigated moron. However, see #1: assclown White has struck a nerve this morning, and WGR screeners are dropping calls like flies.

3. THE pregame show for the Buffalo Bills has engaged in nothing but biased "reporting" all morning. That is why this post belongs, not on PPP, but on the football board. IF they are going to engage in political discourse on what should be a purely football show, then I see no problem calling them out on it on what should be a purely football board.

4. My favorite part of the day Jeremy White proclaiming that "Trump is gonna lose" against the supposed NFL solidarity against his recent tweet. :wacko::lol:

Jeremy Assclown: do you have any idea how long the crow eating line is for the "Trump is gonna lose", anything, anywhere, people? And you? You're now at the back of it. You're going to have wait time. There are millions of people ahead of you.

I agree 100%. that dude is highly annoying, Howard is decent and kept trying to stick to sports.

I wont listen to wgr anymore im back to the boomer on the fan, cant take that jeremy char at all anymore.

BTW the non stop leftist agenda seemed to go on all morning by jeremy on monday as well.

I don't want to hear politics when i want to hear about the bills win.

Outside of howard and bulldog they are the worst on sports radio there.

BYE.

Edited by Albwan

so you ran from what you could not defend, you ran from something you were afraid to make a statement on, you chose not to participate in conversations ... And it's someone else's fault?

That logic. Wow.

You and OC...where is Dave In Elma to complete the holy trinity?

Edited by Buftex

You and OC...where is Dave In Elma to complete the holy trinity?

OC is the lucky Pierre.

Either way, you're highly hysterical.

A simple question for you individually and just you. How has your life changed since Emperor Adolf Trump taken office?

Football is despised by the elitist snowflakes who want to tell everyone how to live. Falling into their trap isn't a good idea for the future of the game.

Wow... How things get twisted.

Who's telling who what to do? Last I looked some people wanted to force players to stand? Isn't that telling people how to live?

Who's really the Snowflake?

Don't worry, somebody who served the country, maybe even died for the country and that SERVICE TO OTHERS, didn't do so in vain. Don't take it so personal.

Stop being selfish.

Football is despised by the elitist snowflakes who want to tell everyone how to live. Falling into their trap isn't a good idea for the future of the game.

That's a Deplorable thing to say , just kidding , couldn't resist. Can't we all get along.