Rob Ryan on Undisputed

major

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to defend Ryan, but a lot of people in the football community will be criticizing the Bills for dumping Watkins and Woods this weekend.

I don't think they should have gotten rid of Sammy, would have loved it (though understood why) if they kept Woods...but none of that has anything to do with the Ryan Juggalos... they couldn't win with Sammy and Woods, what credibility do they have?

Rob has been a sh*t DC wherever he has been. In NO, in Dallas, and in Buffalo. He got jobs because of his name. Every one of those defenses that he had a hand in were pure trash.

Absolutely.

And Rex, in Baltimore and in New Jersey, had dream team defenses that would have been awesome if Richard Simmons was their DC/HC.

Rex could be great if he put the work in.

His heart doesn't seem to be in broadcasting from what I've seen.

Honestly he should go be a great DC if he wants to rebuild the Ryan name as he has claimed

...seriously?...rebuild the Ryan name?.....Blowhard Buddy was a one hit wonder with the Bears 46......after that his biggest claim to fame was punching our Gilbride....he woefully sucked as a HC....Wrecks was another one trick pony with Ravens....after that, he followed in the old man's footsteps.......Rob just followed food trucks.............

So a joke of an ex-Bills coach (kind of like all of them) makes some comments during a sports show...none of which mean anything of importance.

3 pages of arguing about whatever ensues!

I often wonder why these internet warriors who love to argue incessantly about nothing wait for actual football topics to start the discussion.

Don't limit it to football! There is so much more in the world to argue over!

Let's get creative, TBD! Impress me.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

So far, a rookie head coach has taken lesser personnel and made the defense look much, much better. The Ryans are loud mouth frauds who only in the league because of there father.

Turned on undisputed with skip and shannon this morning and the guest was Rob Ryan. He was slamming Buffalo for getting rid of Watkins and Woods and made some other jabs at our franchise. Why the Pegs ever allowed them the opportunity to work at OBD is beyond me! I gave the Ryan brothers every chance in the book. I wished skip or Shannon had said, "why aren't you employed if you are so brilliant?"

They were rookie owners who made a very stupid rookie mistake. One quite frankly with his business experience he should not have made.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

So far, a rookie head coach has taken lesser personnel and made the defense look much, much better. The Ryans are loud mouth frauds who were only in the league because of there father.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Turned on undisputed with skip and shannon this morning and the guest was Rob Ryan. He was slamming Buffalo for getting rid of Watkins and Woods and made some other jabs at our franchise. Why the Pegs ever allowed them the opportunity to work at OBD is beyond me! I gave the Ryan brothers every chance in the book. I wished skip or Shannon had said, "why aren't you employed if you are so brilliant?"

He is bang on Watkins, that as a stupid trade and made zero sense with the garbage we are left with at WR'S.

I watched Rex on espn today. He was awful. Even Sam Ponder said "what was that?" After his "Rex's and O's" segment, wherein he tried to demonstrate using lucky charms cereal how to defend Tom Brady.

I'm sorry I missed that. It must have been magically delicious.