Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph, Mayfield and Allen

BuffaloBaumer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Darnold and Rosen being gone unless the Bills can swing a trade up. I will be watching a lot of Mason Rudolph between now and the end of the college season.

I see him as a realistic target at around 10ish. I don't want any part of Allen.

Chicago and Indy are going to lose A LOT of games this year which might work perfectly for us.

Shouldn't this be in a he college forum till after the season.

This is about as Bills related as you can get when you think about how long it has been without a qb....and how badly everyone here wants one.

This is who he is. He's not doing anything out of the ordinary for him. I agree people are overboard on him. He's good not great. By the time draft season is over I would bet he's not top 10 if he comes out.

I'd be ecstatic if we could sit where we land in the 1st and draft Rosen.

But sadly he won't see outside of the top 5 at the very lowest. Just wait until he does individual workouts and shows nothing but pro level mechanics. That's the number one thing coaches usually have to end up teaching QBs first, mechanics and footwork. And Rosen is already at a pro level with those

His defense gives up like 40 points a game.

Yeah, knowing you have to put up 45 points just to fall short puts a little pressure on a guy.

Were Allen can salvage his grade is at the Senior Bowl Practices when they put him around other top end talent. But i agree he has slipped down mine as well and i am taking into full consideration there is Nothing around him

I've only seen Allen in one game. Big arm, but he left me wondering about accuracy. Darnold and Rosen are...Darnold and Rosen. Rudolph has really impressed me too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.