Is this the new "normal" for Dareus

San-O

Can I just say that I love the nicknames that you guys have given Dareus in this thread?!

1) mr. Big snack

2) tub-a-goo

3) dime bag dareus

4) pork chop

5) fat Al 2.0

Grimace - you know the big, fat, purple soft guy from McDonalds back in the day?

Edited by Azucho98

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the first drive he was only in 17 plays. How much could you have possibly watched him?

every chance I could- he is easy to spot coming on and off- was watching on the sideline working with trainers after he went off- on the bike and then doing quick release with the trainers to see if he could plant and go- if you watched the two defenses it was McDermott vs McDermott- both defenses are designed to have the outside guys and the linebackers make the plays- the inside guys are there to disrupt and take up as many blockers as possible. Our d-line is doing that and Dareus in no exception. I was in an end zone on the second level and could had a great view of the blocking as it developed. Dareus constantly demands the center and the guard. And I am not talking about "chip" blocks. He is fully engaged with two guys all the time. People want to hate they can hate but he is doing a good job

Edited by racecitybills

We know Dareus can play like an all-pro because he did it for Pettine. Remember that they sent him home before that preseason game. Remember how tight lipped he was afterwards, saying "I am crystal clear" about what is expected of me. I think he is butt-hurt by these new character standards. Don't get me wrong. He's a good guy who has made mistakes, but he doesn't have the motivation to reach his full potential.

Gotta say when they said he was hurt figured he wouldn't return. I look at it as he's was hurt and sucked it up and tried to help the team. He was out there fighting to the end. But I usually look at the glass half full. And 90% of the posters are the glass is half empty people!!!

No. The issue is that glass is half full of gravy. he's a fat useless F$%^!

every chance I could- he is easy to spot coming on and off- was watching on the sideline working with trainers after he went off- on the bike and then doing quick release with the trainers to see if he could plant and go- if you watched the two defenses it was McDermott vs McDermott- both defenses are designed to have the outside guys and the linebackers make the plays- the inside guys are there to disrupt and take up as many blockers as possible. Our d-line is doing that and Dareus in no exception. I was in an end zone on the second level and could had a great view of the blocking as it developed. Dareus constantly demands the center and the guard. And I am not talking about "chip" blocks. He is fully engaged with two guys all the time. People want to hate they can hate but he is doing a good job

Shed the blocker, get to the ball is always the rule. No excuse.

I'm so over Dareus. Horrible contract. Haynesworth 2.0

Tired of all the negative news.

After this season find a trade partner and say goodbye. Please God no more Role Tides or Clemson Tigers.

it's not the school man. it's today. alabama is a strong program. what a kid does with his mind after leaving, is on him. these kids today seem to have more issues then back in the day. although, back in the day wasn't in the spotlight either.

however, he will be gone this off season. I hold no grudges nor animosity to an nfl player who I have no control over, I don't sign his check. their agent and the buffalo bills hand out the contracts. some meet and exceed expectations, some don't. I know one thing, he had/has potential but I'm not going to gain anything by calling him names. I hope he can contribute what they ask of him this season and then it'll be fare well.

At least Mario gave us 2 great years. This is why you don't pay a man who showed issues from the beginning. If we let him go to freeagency, how exactly would we have been hurt. He has done nothing since he signed this contract. He can't bring us a pick, he collected $100 million for nothing but being a big fat ba$tard. I normally would respect a person but I don't see him as a good man!

it's not the school man. it's today. alabama is a strong program. what a kid does with his mind after leaving, is on him. these kids today seem to have more issues then back in the day. although, back in the day wasn't in the spotlight either.

however, he will be gone this off season. I hold no grudges nor animosity to an nfl player who I have no control over, I don't sign his check. their agent and the buffalo bills hand out the contracts. some meet and exceed expectations, some don't. I know one thing, he had/has potential but I'm not going to gain anything by calling him names. I hope he can contribute what they ask of him this season and then it'll be fare well.

Actually you do sign his check. You buy tickets. You buy concessions. You buy merchandise. All this money goes towards the ownership. If no one went to games and seats were empty than it might discourage GM's from giving 100 large to non qbs. So actually you do sign his check. We all do.

Actually you do sign his check. You buy tickets. You buy concessions. You buy merchandise. All this money goes towards the ownership. If no one went to games and seats were empty than it might discourage GM's from giving 100 large to non qbs. So actually you do sign his check. We all do.

when I spend, it is the bills generating that $ as part of the revenue they bring in, a small part considering the millions spent. what they do with it after the fact, I have no control over.

therefore, I do not sign his check.

Thumbup19%5B1%5D.gif