Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

GAME DAY EXPERIENCE INFORMATION: WEEK 3

game-day-experience-story.jpg

The Buffalo Bills will host the Denver Broncos at New Era Field on Sunday, Sept. 24. Here’s a full breakdown of what you need to know.

Abbott Road Closing: 8:00 a.m.

Gates Open: 11:30 a.m.

Player Warm-Ups: 11:55 a.m.

Stampede Performance: 12:45 p.m.

Leader of the Charge: Jay Riemersma

National Anthem Singer: Abby Anderson – Black River Entertainment songwriter and artist

Kickoff: 1:00 p.m.

Halftime Ceremony: Penn State Marching Band

Weather: Sunny, hot, 85 degrees. Bottled water for this game is discounted to only $3 a bottle. Fans are encouraged to stay hydrated by drinking water and please drink responsibly.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

Is the offense a Tyrod problem, or is it deeper than that? @MatthewFairburn and I examine in the latest #BillsBeat:

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F343419312

@JoeBuscaglia

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Joe Buscaglia

Plus, a deep dive into the #Bills-Broncos matchup, including who we think will come away victorious. Give it a listen on your ride home!

@MikeKlis

Garett Bolles is practicing. Shoulder pads and helmet. Unreal. #9sports

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says he is concerned that Marcell Dareus might not be able to play on Sunday

You have just nailed why the Bills O sucks and will suck until Rico is replaced. Sunday night would be fine with me.

A key rule for anyone in management is that, once a problem is identified, the quicker steps are taken to fix it, the better. Dennison is Rex reborn, stubbornly wedded to his approach even if it doesn't fit the personnel and even if it isn't working. So will McD do what's clear he must do to fix this? If he doesn't, if he lets this go on for 14 more weeks, I have to question his ability to be a HC.

After the second game of Rex's 1st season here, I called for his firing. The general response here was that I was out of my head. But the problems that would eventually cost him his job were already clear, it just took 2 years for the FO to gather up the courage to do what could have been done much sooner. The Bills essentially wasted 2 years because of Ryan's ineptitude and I think they're on the verge of doing it again.

Look- after all the flak Pegs took after firing Whaley and Roman at such weird times, there is not a chance in hell Rico is released before the bye, and that's only if the offense continues its current course. I think Sean is smarter than Rex and will adjust as necessary.

We will see how popgun Trevor does in Rich Stadium (yeah I still call it that)

The guy has good pocket presence, two elite targets in Demarius and Sanders, and sure he has a better Oline than last year, and he's statistically the most accurate passer in the league, but it's not like he has a great defense that can get him field position, and we have a rookie at LT and a sub-par RT so we should be fine holding off the two Hall of Fame pass rushers.

Line should be 10. Dennison is our only hope, both in his understanding of the Denver O and his embarrassing game last week. We will see if the guy is any good and not just another Nate Hackett.

Look- after all the flak Pegs took after firing Whaley and Roman at such weird times, there is not a chance in hell Rico is released before the bye, and that's only if the offense continues its current course. I think Sean is smarter than Rex and will adjust as necessary.

I doubt Dennison is let go for any reason whatsoever...at least not in the next calendar year.

They hired him because they're trying to build a system that's sustainable for the long-term, which is what they're implementing now. Rightly or wrongly, they're letting Taylor play himself into our out of that system. If he plays himself out of it, they'll eventually give Peterman a look-see, but I doubt that happens until late in the season (think Week 14 vs. Indy).

Make no mistake, this season is an evaluation period on offense; nothing more.

I doubt Dennison is let go for any reason whatsoever...at least not in the next calendar year.

They hired him because they're trying to build a system that's sustainable for the long-term, which is what they're implementing now. Rightly or wrongly, they're letting Taylor play himself into our out of that system. If he plays himself out of it, they'll eventually give Peterman a look-see, but I doubt that happens until late in the season (think Week 14 vs. Indy).

Make no mistake, this season is an evaluation period on offense; nothing more.

Yep I would agree. As painful as it may be, they will trust their "process" and work over the next few years to get their guys. It is a grace period afforded to the new staff.

I don't agree because the Cardinals didn't look that great coming into Buffalo despite being pegged as a SB contender. They also went on to have bad year.

Broncos have been dominant in all three phases of the game so far and have been near unbeatable in Sep/Oct the last 3 years even when they've cooled off down the stretch like last season.

What?

The Cards almost beat the Pats in week 1 and absolutely manhandled the Bucs in week 2 of 2016.

They absolutely did look that great coming into Buffalo.

Joseph on running back reps: 'Work in progress' (7:34)
Head Coach Vance Joseph updates Garett Bolles' injury status and talks about what Devontae Booker's return means for reps among the running backs.

#DENvsBUF: WR Emmanuel Sanders (5:33)
Emmanuel Sanders talks to Denver media on Thursday about the upcoming game with the Buffalo Bills.

Broncos Injury Report: Garett Bolles, Bradley Roby return to practice
By Andrew Mason - denverbroncos.com

Bolles and Roby were back after being injured last Sunday.

We will see how popgun Trevor does in Rich Stadium (yeah I still call it that)

The guy has good pocket presence, two elite targets in Demarius and Sanders, and sure he has a better Oline than last year, and he's statistically the most accurate passer in the league, but it's not like he has a great defense that can get him field position, and we have a rookie at LT and a sub-par RT so we should be fine holding off the two Hall of Fame pass rushers.

Line should be 10. Dennison is our only hope, both in his understanding of the Denver O and his embarrassing game last week. We will see if the guy is any good and not just another Nate Hackett.

The two biggies

A. Our defense is easily best he will face

B. First away game. They have huge home field advantage with altitude, tiring out defenses.

Also, have a little faith that the O bounces back, it was a terrible performance but that might be the best D in league and they were at home

#DENvsBUF: OC Mike McCoy (8:37)

Offensive coordinator Mike McCoy met the media Thursday to discuss the team's upcoming road trip against the Bills.

After listening to McCoy, it seems obvious to me why McDermott wanted him as the Bills' OC ahead of Dennison.

#DENvsBUF: DC Joe Woods (7:15)

Defensive Coordinator Joe Woods talks to media about how to defend Buffalo's zone-blocking scheme.

#DENvsBUF: LT Garett Bolles (4:42)

Left tackle Garett Bolles discusses his return to practice, his initial thoughts after his injury and whether he thinks he'll be ready to play on Sunday.

#DENvsBUF: OLB Von Miller (6:40)

Outside linebacker Von Miller discusses Garett Bolles' return to practice, the difficulty in containing Tyrod Taylor and why his pass-rush techniques wouldn't change vs. Tom Brady or Michael Vick.

KC destroyed essentially this same team with playoffs on the line last year.

I think they actually need Taiwan Jones to give his best Tyreek Hill impersonation and to trade that with beating them over the head with Tolbert.

Just run Tolbert right at Von Miller with a full back and tight end too. That is bound to slow them down off the edge.

Exactly, great points. They can be run on, Carolina is beastly with their run D, I keep saying it but I expect us to attack them like we did Seattle..

Bills wearing Blue jerseys with white pants on Sunday despite the hot weather.

@buffalobills

Sunday's work attire. 1f44c.png#WhoYouWith

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/911009666838159361

I play a lot of tennis in very warm weather. This is a really big deal. I NEVER wear anything but white shirts when it's warm. Pants don't matter much. Even if you think you get the difference, it's probably much worse than that.

Just how warm is it supposed to be? I was at the Jags game in Jax that was so friggin' hot. Bills were alternating OLine just to survive. That was no fun!

@AutumnsWeather

Hot for the Bills game! Get ready to stay hydrated... you may need to add water to your pre-game ritual ;)

DKP3fC0XcAACU22.jpg

8:30 AM - 21 Sep 2017

I play a lot of tennis in very warm weather. This is a really big deal. I NEVER wear anything but white shirts when it's warm. Pants don't matter much. Even if you think you get the difference, it's probably much worse than that.

Just how warm is it supposed to be? I was at the Jags game in Jax that was so friggin' hot. Bills were alternating OLine just to survive. That was no fun!

Garett Bolles grateful to be back on practice field after injury
The rookie left tackle could play Sunday afternoon against the Bills, but he said he won't push his recovery too much.

Broncos prepare for Bills' ground stampede of LeSean McCoy, Tyrod Taylor
McCoy and Taylor are the two pistons that power a running game that has been the league's most explosive since the start of the 2015 season.

Madden Simulation: Broncos vs. Bills
The Broncos are in Buffalo for their first road test as we preview this week's game in our Madden '18 simulation.