Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Broncos just dismantled a better line with a better rushing attack and a better QB.

It's gonna be a long day for all Bills fans, but especially TT.

He may not make it through this one...

I am going to put this up again. It's the third or fourth time I've done it and I directed it at you and a couple of your crew, but anyone can play along I guess.

Friendly wager with no extreme consequences:

Bills win and you (and whoever) can't say a single negative thing the week leading up to the Atlanta game.

Bills lose and I can't say a single positive thing leading up to the Atlanta game.

Should be good fun. You in?

He is worthy of all the hearts for eyes emojis.

The biggest weakness they've got defensively is at safety and we haven't got **** to stretch the field with. Long day ahead.

They are surprisingly susceptible to a short passing game over the intermediate middle. Not sure we have the right personnel to capitalize. Also Talib may set a record for pick-sixes. I don't see the Bills scoring a TD in this game...

They are surprisingly susceptible to a short passing game over the intermediate middle. Not sure we have the right personnel to capitalize. Also Talib may set a record for pick-sixes. I don't see the Bills scoring a TD in this game...

My best plan is to throw screen after screen to the side Von rushes from. He looks intent on breaking the QB on every snap.

Edited by Blokestradamus

After last week, unless the defenses forces some turnovers, it's hard to imagine our offense scoring against the Broncos.

Their defense is so much better than our offense its scary. We're going to have no one to throw to in the pass game, and Von Miller vs Mills seems like a disaster in the making. They'll take away the run and leave their 3 very talented corners man to man with our very untalented receivers. The result will be tons of pressure in Taylor's face and no where to throw the football.

I think the boo birds will be out by halftime and it will be hard for the defense to get up for the 2nd half knowing their offense is so abysmal.

The Broncos are one of the best teams in the league and the Bills are one of the worst. This is a really bad match up for us and I expect the score to be very lopsided when the game ends.

Edited by jrober38

Bills are a 63.2% cover vs spread as a home dog since 2011. That's your reason right there.

Nice stat.. I used to be real into stats like these while betting, now I go by matchups, home vs away and a game like this where everyone is saying 1 team should be favored more, I always go with the opposite team, Bills in this case

Most people on the board thought the team was going to get crushed by Carolina and as bad as the offense was the Bills had a chance to win at the end of the game. That was on the road in a tough place to play against a good team. After two games, our defense is looking stout! The front 4 are living up to the hype, the linebackers are playing about their individual talent and the secondary is not as bad as originally thought with a nice find in Poyer! Playing at home, while rotating the front 4, the defense should be keeping up in the game. Denver's QB is good, but he's not Elway or even Newton. The eternal question is what will TT do? If the coaches can find a way to make his passing more effective for him, then this team can hang with, and beat almost any team. If TT plays like he did in Carolina, even with a good defense, this will be a hard game to win.

In all seriousness, Miller vs Mills could be a matchup of the very best pass rusher in the the NFL vs the very worst (starting) pass protector.

Millers strength perfectly exploits Mills weaknesses.

When is Henderson back?!??

Most people on the board thought the team was going to get crushed by Carolina and as bad as the offense was the Bills had a chance to win at the end of the game. That was on the road in a tough place to play against a good team. After two games, our defense is looking stout! The front 4 are living up to the hype, the linebackers are playing about their individual talent and the secondary is not as bad as originally thought with a nice find in Poyer! Playing at home, while rotating the front 4, the defense should be keeping up in the game. Denver's QB is good, but he's not Elway or even Newton. The eternal question is what will TT do? If the coaches can find a way to make his passing more effective for him, then this team can hang with, and beat almost any team. If TT plays like he did in Carolina, even with a good defense, this will be a hard game to win.

Our D Should dominate again, Broncos traveling for first time in nearly a month, I expect a bounce back win. The Cowboys are super overrated and quit out there.

Also, that game had an hour delay, clearly favoring Denver. We can attack this D! Carolina is tougher for our offense to attack.

@buffalobills

We have re-signed Robert Blanton and Deandre Coleman. Details: http://bufbills.co/thnJPb

DKK4CDdX0AAbJod.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR
S Robert Blanton & DT Deandre Coleman are back with the @buffalobills. Get to know the two newest additions to the team's 53:

DKK2MHVU8AAlY_8.jpg

@viccarucci

OT Cordy Glenn, now w right injury, won't practice today. Neither will DT Marcell Dareus (sprained ankle).

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott said Cordy Glenn's foot injury is actually on his other foot. Hurt it in the game. Not the same one all camp.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz