I hate Tyrod so much as a QB

KellyToughII

hate is more of a personal choice. I don't hate any football player, unless his name is tom brady.

keep up the crying OP, they'll be plenty of it going around this joint.

BOOHOO

have fun. see that little red X up there in the top right corner of the browser.

CLICK, I'm gone!

When will McDermott realize this guy sucks? Jesus I am sick of this clown on our team.

Probably when McBeane realize he is over his head constructing the second oldest team in the league employing his buddies instead of letting talent drive the decision. Wow how did 33 yr old back up rb do ? He is only three times more expensive 10 years older than Johnathan Williams. Boy that was a smart move by coach to make Brandon Tate inactive.... Oh Mcderett did so well on the clock management . Give me a break Tyrod is the least of this coach problems The coach is the biggest problem... Thank Godness for Leslie Frasier

Edited by liverpoolkev

dgsiaflhnq42895vy4895vy42nv 7r 34 TYROD SUCKS *O7w4589n v4t

^^^^This thread will be made 10 times in the next 5 minutes

Count on it bro.

Probably when McBeane realize he is over his head constructing the second oldest team in the league employing his buddies instead of letting talent drive the decision. Wow how did 33 yr old back up rb do ? He is only three times more expensive 10 years older than Johnathan Williams. Boy that was a smart move by coach to make Brandon Tate inactive.... Oh Mcderett did so well on the clock management . Give me a break Tyrod is the least of this coach problems The coach is the biggest problem... Thank Godness for Leslie Frasier

:lol: nice

the problem is that tyrod the human being is fantastic. humble, hard working, accountable, everything you want. he is just not the qb for this team going forward. i, like most people, wanted to believe there was another level he could step his game up to, but it just seems that he is who he is as a qb.

Tyrod is an average QB. He is not good, he is not great. Hes not awful. He is average. That means he can have some above average games (Seattle and Miami), and some below average games (today). The problem is, average isn't good enough if you want to be a top team in the league.

Yeah we needed this thread. Thanks for making it. I dont even know why I am bother responding to this because its the same as you did on the Bills forum. Make thread after thread after thread of one liner thoughts only for the thread to rile people up, run 6 pages long, and have you never return to the thread anyhow.

We dont need a new thread everytime you have one sentence worth of thought.

Uhh? :wacko: