Hall Of Fame - Most deserving/Most likely

BuffAlone

Tasker more deserving than TO? I guess he's more deserving than Randy Moss too. :wacko:

For me, the reason I listed Tasker as most deserving is because it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that TO gets in; whereas Tasker SHOULD get in, but I don't think too many people outside the city of Buffalo and football "experts" feel the same...

But TO is most definitely deserving...

....but they should also have been productive at their natural position as Tasker was..........

+100. Absolutely agree with you 100%.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....want to make a change in the relevancy of HOF voters and get the minions out from the cover of their desks?....PUBLISH every damn vote by voter by nominee.........and then let the media interview frenzy begin as to why ABC voted against XYZ........popcorn sales jump 82%................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

....want to make a change in the relevancy of HOF voters and get the minions out from the cover of their desks?....PUBLISH every damn vote by voter by nominee.........and then let the media interview frenzy begin as to why ABC voted against XYZ........popcorn sales jump 82%................

Baseball is going public with there HoF voting next year.

Let's see who voted for Clemens but not Barry Bonds or vice versa

Hull, Talley, Tasker for certain. TO should make it but not as a Bill. One year, did nothing memorable or career defining while in BFLO.

Players in NFL do not go in for one team although some will have a team spokesman introduce them for induction.

Ruben - hell no to either, :censored: him for quitting on the team. :thumbdown: If he ever went it, let it be as a Bear.

Ruben did not quit on team - he rebelled because coaching was putting them in bad position and he was penalized for it,

For me, the reason I listed Tasker as most deserving is because it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that TO gets in; whereas Tasker SHOULD get in, but I don't think too many people outside the city of Buffalo and football "experts" feel the same...

Many football "experts" including opposing coaches and players have stated that he belongs in but there is a portion of the press, members for who most never played the game, who do not think special teams players belong in.

I don't really consider TO a Bill but he should get in. May not for a while because if his crap through the years.

Brown should get in, 9 ProBowl years.

Tasked should be top of the list but won't ever get in because the voters refuse to acknowledge anything but kickers for the Hall, and even then rarely.

Hull was under appreciated but won't get near enough buzz.

TO is most deserving and most likely.

I don't necessarily think Tasker is deserving but when they put a kicker in I think he probably is. And P Ray Guy is deserving because he was a generational player.

A three time All Pro in Bennett is deserving. I'm curious as to all the eligible players who made All Pro three times that are not in. Doubt there is many.

I'm also a believer that Walt Corey misused Biscuit.

TO is top 3 at his position all time. That's a no brainer

...but the urinalists hated his disdain for the media........so they can punish him with their vote being a big secret......was he a diva?...of course...but wasn't Moss a diva?...of course again....and he'll be 1st ballot...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...TO will be punished for a LONG time as he was never a media darling and some of the minions voting subjectively hold personal grudges versus objective analysis.........I'd bet Jerry Sullivan would vote against his mother.............

Regardless.....he's the most deserving and most likely.

...TO will be punished for a LONG time as he was never a media darling and some of the minions voting subjectively hold personal grudges versus objective analysis.........I'd bet Jerry Sullivan would vote against his mother.............

I overall agree with your point. But he literally murder teams because he was a selfish idiot. A guy as talented as him shouldn't bounce around like he did but he was always more about himself than the team. Philly could have had something special but he was only about himself.

He will get in because he's a great talent. But he seemed so desperate to be famous and ultimately never found a home.

The people on here saying that Steve Tasker is a more deserving hall of famer than Terrell Owens- I can't.

I think it is like another poster said upthread...we don't think Tasker is more deserving than TO, but having already picked TO as most likely and assuming that he is a lock (at some point), we chose Tasker for the most deserving category. Of course, we could have instead said TO most likely and most deserving and then made a case for Tasker separately.