Last time the Bills made you cry

Buffalo716

Hey, we are all die hard fans here so I know that the Bills have brought you to tears before at some poInt.

So...

When was the last time THE BILLS MADE YOU WANNA POUT!

For me, the day we cut Fred Jackson lol I couldn't help but shed a tear while watching clips of his career lmao

When was the last time the Bills made you shed a tear?

Everybody acting all macho is completely wound up , this is lightheartedness.. I'm not talking weeping or sobbing uncontrollably because of a loss lol this can be about anything

If the Bills were sold to Mexico City tomorrow hundreds of thousand of people would be crying in buffalo

Edited by Buffalo716

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, we are all die hard fans here so I know that the Bills have brought you to tears before at some poInt.

So...

When was the last time THE BILLS MADE YOU WANNA POUT!

For me, the day we cut Fred Jackson lol I couldn't help but shed a tear while watching clips of his career lmao

When was the last time the Bills made you cry?

Anytime Doug Whaley opened his mouth ao embarrassing and the day that we gave Dareus that huge contract. Edited by Bill_with_it

Ummm been a fan since the very first season. Can't remember ever crying. It's football for crying out loud.

Wide right ? Not 1 tear of sadness down your cheek?

I'm a buffalonian and I can tell you right now that there are people crying in the Ralph every week after an L or a W sometimes. When fitzy beat the pats people were crying lol

Wide right?

I'm not talking sobbing here. I'm talking a tear

No, I was fighting the urge to punch my wife's giant friend in the face. She wanted to come over and root "for the other guys". Maybe because I'm 6'1" and she was bigger than me, and they were the Giants! I was more angry than sad....

No, I was fighting the urge to punch my wife's giant friend in the face. She wanted to come over and root "for the other guys". Maybe because I'm 6'1" and she was bigger than me, and they were the Giants! I was more angry than sad....

Ok well I definitely know that feeling.

I am definitely more prone to bursts of anger and violence because of the Bills instead of crying lol but I was looking at old pics and the Biils , Pats game from years ago popped up and I remember people crying after we beat them finally lol

On 3/2/2017. :lol:

😅😅

For me it was Home Run Throwback. I was a sophomore in college, and when it happened, my roommate, who was a Steelers fan, was laughing and yelling, which incensed me even more. When the refs announced it was a touchdown, I went in the bathroom and a tear or two ran down my face.

I didn't speak to my roommate for two whole weeks for laughing....

Edited by smuvtalker

the day that Ralph Wilson passed. the days following when people were sharing their stories of his life on WGR. i cried a bit while listening to some of the callers were expressing their gratitude towards the Pegulas for saving this franchise, and of what the team meant to them. i am also fairly certain that there was a lot of dust in the air when i saw that kick go wide right.

the day that Ralph Wilson passed. the days following when people were sharing their stories of his life on WGR. i cried a bit while listening to some of the callers were expressing their gratitude towards the Pegulas for saving this franchise, and of what the team meant to them. i am also fairly certain that there was a lot of dust in the air when i saw that kick go wide right.

There was a lot of dust all over buffalo that night.

People's allergies were going berserk...