[closed]DT is a massive need going forward

DJB

I truly believe that DT is one of our biggest needs after this season. Kyle is 34 and had to be begged to come back, Dareus is a question and i can certainly see a scenario where he isn't welcomed back next year.

Outside of a move up for a QB in next years draft i really think we will be moving up for a DT as well.

DT and LB in the first round. They don't need to move up to get either. In fact they can probably trade down and still get both.

Of course we will have to see what happens in FA but I don't see QB in the first round. Certainly not trading up for a QB. If one or two fall, then sure go ahead and pick your guy. Otherwise it will be DT, LB, LB, OL.

DT and LB in the first round. They don't need to move up to get either. In fact they can probably trade down and still get both.

Of course we will have to see what happens in FA but I don't see QB in the first round. Certainly not trading up for a QB. If one or two fall, then sure go ahead and pick your guy. Otherwise it will be DT, LB, LB, OL.

"I don't see a QB in the first round"....really?

Any more of an in depth insight you might provide as to why?

For me if you look at Carolina they invested heavily on their front four. Its obviously important to McDermott

Carolina DT Star Lotuleilei is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season.....just saying.

I truly believe that DT is one of our biggest needs after this season. Kyle is 34 and had to be begged to come back, Dareus is a question and i can certainly see a scenario where he isn't welcomed back next year.

Outside of a move up for a QB in next years draft i really think we will be moving up for a DT as well.

I would maybe move up into the fifth round for the right DT prospect. Weren't you happy with limiting the Jets to 30 yards rushing? Or would you like to see that number closer to 15?

Honestly I think Worthy can handle a starting role. He has looked great for the last year. Washington keeps improving as well. It would be easy to add a free agent and a draft pick to the competition as well. Dareus better start trying or he might lose a lot of playing time to worthy this year.