Who is the reporter that asked about the lack of WR targets?

Dragonborn10

Oh, horse hockey.

Sullivan's been grand fathered into a dying fraternity. His credibility is measured only in years served. Nobody under the age of 40 in 2017 could be as vapid/employed as him. He started writing his column for tomorrow before halftime: https://twitter.com/ByJerrySullivan/status/906945581213470726

Why? Because he can. Because in his age demo, there still exists enough bags of stale farts to keep his dreadfully predictable content marketable to ad buyers.

I'm looking at some of you. A lot of you. Most of you.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, horse hockey.

Sullivan's been grand fathered into a dying fraternity. His credibility is measured only in years served. Nobody under the age of 40 in 2017 could be as vapid/employed as him. He started writing his column for tomorrow before halftime: https://twitter.com/ByJerrySullivan/status/906945581213470726

Why? Because he can. Because in his age demo, there still exists enough bags of stale farts to keep his dreadfully predictable content marketable to ad buyers.

I'm looking at some of you. A lot of you. Most of you.

Atta boy. Talking down as usual. There were some three and outs today but the defense didn't crap the bed. Still love Rex?

Why the hell do we care about who gets how many targets? As long as we get down the field and score, isn't that all that matters?

Yes, but as we have often seen - there are ways to do that consistently and ways to steal a win on a Sunday. Using your WRs is generally considered a positive in the passing game over the long haul. It's a fair wonder moving forward.

I thought it was Sully but I've never heard him speak with the camera on.

I don't think it is an unreasonable question. He is a hack with an agenda though. His agenda this year is the team made moves for 2018 and not to win in 2017. So he will look for angles that fit that narrative, like trading Watkins.

He won't mention that the DB play without Darby/Gilmore was more than adequate. Add the fact Sammy only had 58 yards receiving on 5 targets. At least after game 1, the trades are at worst a tie and maybe favor Buffalo a bit even without factoring in the Darby injury.

I don't read the Buffalo News anymore.

And WGR in the afternoon is completely unlistenable.

Didn't bother with the post game thinking it was Schoop that hosted it and I've pretty much decided to cut him completely out of my life and I'm a much happier fan bc of it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I thought it was Sully but I've never heard him speak with the camera on.

I don't think it is an unreasonable question. He is a hack with an agenda though. His agenda this year is the team made moves for 2018 and not to win in 2017. So he will look for angles that fit that narrative, like trading Watkins.

He won't mention that the DB play without Darby/Gilmore was more than adequate. Add the fact Sammy only had 58 yards receiving on 5 targets. At least after game 1, the trades are at worst a tie and maybe favor Buffalo a bit even without factoring in the Darby injury.

It's not an unreasonable question? One game is a correct sample size?

Jerry Sullivan does sound like a miserable SOB

He just finds the negative in everything. His credibility has evaporated over the years. Only has a few old hacks that keep agreeing with him. He used to be a really good columnist.

My guess is the Bills' playoff drought matches his nookie drought.

I think McD answered him perfectly and shut him up.

He probably would have asked Brady after Thursday's game why he didn't pass to Edelman more.

I think it's a fair question and coach had a good answer. It's not something to be overly concerned about after one game, but if a trend were to persist it would be a concern. You can't win consistently in the NFL without having your WRs more involved.

If you have a healthy #25 in the backfield you have a chance to win every week.

You don't think the Jests wanted to slow him down?

He ran rampant for the most part and they had no answer.

We need the WRs to block better for him and to catch it when its thrown to them....thats it...thats all..... its not like the Bills have a 35 yr old Tom Brady at QB dishing the ball out everywhere.

It was Sullivan. I thought Tyrod's answer made a lot of sense - we didn't think their linebackers (who are garbage, trash and useless) could match up with Clay and McCoy. That makes sense to me. Doesn't necessarily mean I have no concerns going forward about our WR group.... not sure whether the talent there is what it could be to be honest.