Who is the reporter that asked about the lack of WR targets?

Dragonborn10

Same reporter asked TT and McD about lack of WR targets compared to Clay and Shady. I'm not saying it is an unreasonable question. But it sounds like a question with an agenda as well.

PS I love how TT handled the question about throwing over the middle with a sly smile and then saying "I slid for the first time"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same reporter asked TT and McD about lack of WR targets compared to Clay and Shady. I'm not saying it is an unreasonable question. But it sounds like a question with an agenda as well.

PS I love how TT handled the question about throwing over the middle with a sly smile and then saying "I slid for the first time"

The answer is obvious isn't it? WRs are all rookies and "JAGs". Clay is supposed to be an elite pass catching TE and a Shady is Shady. The question would be more legitimate if Watkins was still on the team. Edited by vincec

McBean watched there team go to the Super Bowl with Ted Ginn as their leading WR. I don't think things will change much going forward.

And the league MVP at quarterback, who was also one of their most dangerous runners. That was a one man offense and the Bills can't do that. They will need more balance, but if you don't have the guys who are you supposed to feature? Edited by vincec

Jerry tweeted about the lack of WR throws at least once today during the game..I think he may have come into the game with an agenda...but the group is not a great one and he wants to keep stirring up how bad the Sammy trade is...it drives clicks and now $2.99 a month on-line subscribers...

Edited by JoeF

Jerry tweeted about the lack of WR throws at least once today during the game..I think he may have come into the game with an agenda...but the group is not a great one and he wants to keep stirring up how bad the Sammy trade is...it drives clicks and now $2.99 a month on-line subscribers...

It's a valid question in today's NFL.

McDermott explained in his presser that the Jets were focused on taking the WRs away so they instead went to TEs and RBs.

Yep. But Sully wouldnt know a game plan from a house plan.

No-nothing columnists like him and Little Bucky have been the downfall of the Snooze sports department...

And the league MVP at quarterback, who was also one of their most dangerous runners. That was a one man offense and the Bills can't do that. They will need more balance, but if you don't have the guys who are you supposed to feature?

Carolina also didn't have a potential hall of fame RB in his prime.