Who is the reporter that asked about the lack of WR targets?

Dragonborn10

Jerry tipped everyone off what tomorrow's column will be. He thinks he just saw the entire Bills playbook Sunday and he's declared it inadequate. He's just fishing for quotes he can use.

This reminds me of the big Sabres end-of-year press conference that went off the rails a few years ago with Ted Black saying, "I heard one of your colleagues say he already wrote the story for tomorrow."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but seeing how these WRs struggle to get open in ththe preseason and didn't appear to get open against the Jets, I think it is a viable question.

You can object all you want, this game plan worked last year against sub 500 teams, but when real teams come in, will the WRs get open or will you blame Tyrod for not getting the ball to them?

If they arent getting separation quick enough against better teams most will blame Tyrod for not finding them. I hope thats not an issue tho.

Both the question and the answers were legit. Not sure why a mountain is being made out of a mole hill here.

Imagine if we were continually trying to go over the top and not connecting? The reporter (and the fans) would be asking why we didn't exploit their LB corps more by throwing to Clay and McCoy.

That's what wrong on this board. Threads get started over the most mundane things.