Oh Marcell

billsfan_34

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stunk today! No effort, lazy, and pushed around to equal zero tackles. If anyone else zero'd in on him and saw otherwise please enlighten me. Im happy for the win, however, Dareus just doesnt want to play football.

No TD passes, no TD receptions. What are we paying this guy for?

OP, one other thing...STFU and watch the game

Whole Dline looked stout to me

Sorry man I watched the whole game and there was no pressure on McCown. C'mon man. Only pressure I seen was K. Williams on 3 or 4 plays. I don't even think we registered a sack. We were good stopping the run but no QB pressure will kill against any above average QB.

Sorry man I watched the whole game and there was no pressure on McCown. C'mon man. Only pressure I seen was K. Williams on 3 or 4 plays. I don't even think we registered a sack. We were good stopping the run but no QB pressure will kill against any above average QB.

Every game has a different scheme as far as blitzing goes, but most games you will see McD rush 4 and drop 7 in zone coverage. This is especially true when the book on the QB is that he has trouble reading defense and doesnt have the arm strength or accuracy to throw into tight spots which is McCown. Poyer did blitz once and sacked him clean. I do believe there will be some games when McD will rush 5 more often. It is my opinion that the dline held its own and played well. That being said it would be nice if the front four could get a bit more pressure.

Edited by Bills Pimpin'

I think I need to agree with the OP here

Especially on that goaline stand where they qb sneaked the ball in....Marcel was 5 yards into the end zone...wtf was up with that?

I thought the D was good most of the game, but this play - the goal line stand - did have me going "Marcel, where art though?!" They ran the sneak right at him and he got blown up. I wonder if his hammy injury is more severe than they are letting on?

You stunk today! No effort, lazy, and pushed around to equal zero tackles. If anyone else zero'd in on him and saw otherwise please enlighten me. Im happy for the win, however, Dareus just doesnt want to play football.

Anouncer said they hadn't called his name all game till he ran off to the sideline grabbing for the oxygen mask.

I think I need to agree with the OP here

Especially on that goaline stand where they qb sneaked the ball in....Marcel was 5 yards into the end zone...wtf was up with that?

Another overpaid bust of a previous regime...that's what that was. His effort was pathetic.

You should at least notice a guys play when he makes 100 million.

Edited by Azucho98

No TD passes, no TD receptions. What are we paying this guy for?

OP, one other thing...STFU and watch the game

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Way out of line dude. No TD passes or receptions is more a reflection on the secondary which played well. The line was stout but no thanks to Dareus as he was MIA. Its not too hard to tell it looks like he's mailing it in this season and hopefully catches a train out of Buffalo. That contract Whaley got him is an albatross of a problem.

Edited by billsbackto81

I repeat.

Corner I realize that he probably had a lot to do with that.....its just I think we expect more from a guy who makes his salary....he isnt supposed to just be a run stuffer in this scheme.....he is supposed to be eating in the other teams backfield......

I didnt see that....but its one game and we did win...:)