Bills vs. Jets Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, didn't realize how huge Jordan Matthews is. He's going to be really productive for us. Haven't seen a

Catch and run like he had by a bills player in like 15 years.

Nahman 2011 against the giants. Stevie Johnson had a 40+ td catch and run against the chiefs in 2012. Sammy in '14 against the jets (the second long catch and run he had but he actually scored) and that's just off the top of my head

We need a kicker, never seen a ball look straight then hook so hard. Very strange!

Alltime Field Goal percentage

Rank.............................................. Player............................................ FG%
1...................................................Justin Tucker...............................89.840%
2...................................................Dan Bailey...................................89.529%
3...................................................Steven Hauschka........................87.215%

Maybe we shouldn't over react just yet

Edited by B-Man

I believe this is the first home opener win for a bills head coach. The Indy game was in Indy. I think that's What they meant

The Indy game was here. First win wearing blue jerseys at home opener for a new head coach?

Edited by Doc Brown

The Bills today made a very bad Jets team look competitive.

5 win team at best IMO. If McCoy wasn't on the roster they'd be in-line for the #1 overall pick.

In what way did the jets look competitive? Not once during this game did I even break a sweat. Yes there are some kinks to work out but I think I saw an 8 win team out there at minimum. Look around the league, QB play was atrocious today (Dalton, Palmer, Cousins, Savage,etc.) Tyrod showed far more advanced mechanics than I have ever seen from him, consistently evading the pass rush but keeping his eyes downfield, attacking the middle, getting everyone involved.