Week 1 Game Balls vs. NYJ

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O-line? Shady had a day but let's face it, when we tried to dictate the run they got stuffed everytime. Poyer was like the Energizer Bunny out there. Not sure how I feel about zone defense. McCown and Kearse ate up the middle. I'll repeat that, McCOWN AND KEARSE! Front 4 was pathetic, no push or pressure. Play calling was conservative and suspect. Good win, even if it's against the Jets.

O-line? Shady had a day but let's face it, when we tried to dictate the run they got stuffed everytime. Poyer was like the Energizer Bunny out there. Not sure how I feel about zone defense. McCown and Kearse ate up the middle. I'll repeat that, McCOWN AND KEARSE! Front 4 was pathetic, no push or pressure. Play calling was conservative and suspect. Good win, even if it's against the Jets.

I did not like that they ran the ball on 1st down like 90% of the time.

Kearse had 7 catches for 59 yards. Killed it! :rolleyes: