Here is to a great season

Ice bowl 67

For the Bills and their fans. I hope you guys suprise the league and represent the AFC in the Superbowl. Love you all and cant wait for this Sunday. It is finally here almost. I hate New England and hope KC wrecks them tonight. I used to not mind them much but the last couple years and the way they have won the last 2 superbowls with how lucky they have been, I now hate them with a passion especially Brady and Belicheck. Those two are so arrogant. I so enjoyed beating them in Lambeau back in 2014 when we played them. Hopefully age catches up with Brady and he has an awful year. Here is to a Bills Packers Superbowl.

Thanks. I'm already going to hell anyhow, so I'm openly hoping Brady blows out his knee tonight.

The Bills are going to be unwatchable this year, but here's to big things in 2018 and beyond. Best of luck with the Packers this year.

...careful what you wish for.......didn't work in 2008......although they did miss the playoffs (astonishing IMO) despite Cassel going 11-5............

Thanks. I'm already going to hell anyhow, so I'm openly hoping Brady blows out his knee tonight.

The Bills are going to be unwatchable this year, but here's to big things in 2018 and beyond. Best of luck with the Packers this year.

That had me laughing way too hard. I'll see you there coach

For the Bills and their fans. I hope you guys suprise the league and represent the AFC in the Superbowl. Love you all and cant wait for this Sunday. It is finally here almost. I hate New England and hope KC wrecks them tonight. I used to not mind them much but the last couple years and the way they have won the last 2 superbowls with how lucky they have been, I now hate them with a passion especially Brady and Belicheck. Those two are so arrogant. I so enjoyed beating them in Lambeau back in 2014 when we played them. Hopefully age catches up with Brady and he has an awful year. Here is to a Bills Packers Superbowl.

There are plenty of folks smarter than me that predict the Packers are going to have a hell of a season !

Cheers Ice !!

Best of luck to you my friend,

You seen what happened last night/ Patsies /Shady Brady :flirt:

Edited by Figster

I like this thread! Breath of fresh air from the crowd we have on here now.

Bills-Packers Super Bowl, yep, I would take that.

I have a feeling, when the Bills are good again, so will the teams that killed them in the 90's SB's, Dallas and the Giants etc. Imagine losing more SB's to Dallas... If only the Bills could have drawn the 49'ers way back then, they would have won that SB IMO.