Who is Paying to Read Jerry Sullivan's Sob Stories?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill help you start one, but my idea is to start one to help the Buffalo News afford a real journalist =)

ย 

...MUCH rather see Jerry "disappoint" his doll......she's "inflated" and he's "deflated (HINT: purple pill lost)".....front page Buffalo News... :thumbsup:...miserable SOB.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

BN pay wall will tank. Shame bc I would read a Bills story and then read some other stuff about my hometown. Their clicks are gonna nosedive. Its driven by the Bills and Sabres anyway...eve of the season...now they throw up the pay wall. I won't pay it. Most won't pay for it either.

BN pay wall will tank. Shame bc I would read a Bills story and then read some other stuff about my hometown. Their clicks are gonna nosedive. Its driven by the Bills and Sabres anyway...eve of the season...now they throw up the pay wall. I won't pay it. Most won't pay for it either.

ย 

Right now it's just their Bills' coverage that's behind the paywall.

I'm not paying.

ย 

$3.. price is entirely acceptable. But the last thing I need in life is another auto-recurring charge on my credit card.

ย 

Caveat: I didn't try the registration process, but I imagine the only option is "bill me until canceled"

^^^ This. While digital subscriptions to the BN may or may not work, the demise of the BN is wishful thinking by some posters here.

Yeah. Warren Buffett/Berkshire Hathaway doesn't own slouch companies.