Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pray Sam Darnold stays in school. He is my dream quarterback and I would be so disgusted if he went to The Jets and we dealt with another Brady for 15 years.

He better fix that big windup. That stuff works in college but not in the NFL.

I pray Sam Darnold stays in school. He is my dream quarterback and I would be so disgusted if he went to The Jets and we dealt with another Brady for 15 years.

The Jets can have Darnold. Mayfield is The One. I've seen enough. His moxie, and his pinpoint accuracy under pressure and while on the run, remind me of Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

He better fix that big windup. That stuff works in college but not in the NFL.

I've been saying the same thing. Just drops to his hip and then all the way up. Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been saying the same thing. Just drops to his hip and then all the way up. Yikes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very Bortles-esque. Makes you kind of uncomfortable. Mayfield is really growing on me. Love his swagger.

Great comparison with bortles motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Rams sign him to long term.

There are guys that are brittle who get hurt a lot. There are guys that play recklessly or stupid that get hurt a lot. There are guys that don't take care of themselves that get hurt a lot. And there are guys who are just unlucky for awhile.

Sammy is the last one. He's going to be a superstar. He's that good and we screwed up.

You think.

nothing like a fresh cup of joe to start off the morning. A light breakfast will be shortly followed by Buffalo wing dip, a cheese and cracker spread and white chicken chili. Southern Tier IPA mixed pack to wash it all down. First home opener from then couch in five years but the tailgate continues!

Eat well fellas!