Week 1: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

broken_record.gif

Not to mention any previous injuries are not predictive moving into the future.

This isn't necessarily true. There are a lot of factors that go into injuries (diet, hydration, weight management, training methods, etc) and history can be a factor depending on the injury.

I like Sammy, but he wasn't 100% for a lot of his time here. What the future holds no one knows. But it's funny how many people are dead set he'll be Julio 2.0. That's just as much of a reach as saying he'll never be healthy.

Which one was available this preseason?

Those games count now I heard.

Which one was available this preseason?

Jordan Matthews (chest) is practicing in full for Week 1.
This puts J-Matt on track to suit up Sunday against the Jets. Matthews has an excellent chance to lead the Bills in targets this year, though we'd expect Buffalo to use a run-heavy scheme featuring workhorse LeSean McCoy. Sep 6 - 4:10 PM
Edit: Available for the regular season. Like he has been 96% of the time over 3 years.
Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

Jordan Matthews (chest) is practicing in full for Week 1.

This puts J-Matt on track to suit up Sunday against the Jets. Matthews has an excellent chance to lead the Bills in targets this year, though we'd expect Buffalo to use a run-heavy scheme featuring workhorse LeSean McCoy. Sep 6 - 4:10 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/9420/jordan-matthews

Edit: Available for the regular season. Like he has been 96% of the time over 3 years.

Good thing that his previous availability means he'll definitely be healthy this year!

Also, nice dodge

Edited by thebandit27

I still think the Bills got fleeced. Sammy was worth much more than that. But from each team's perspective of it being a good deal for them = 100.

I am sure if he was worth more than that to another team then they would have gotten more. Its not easy to trade a player based on potential with injury history and an expiring contract for more than what they got.

DJTIBfrUIAAve9R.jpg

How could it be that we have a more difficult schedule than the Patriots if we have all the same opponents except they play the division winners in the other two games and we play the third place teams? I never knew how they calculated those numbers.

How could it be that we have a more difficult schedule than the Patriots if we have all the same opponents except they play the division winners in the other two games and we play the third place teams? I never knew how they calculated those numbers.

We have to play them twice. :lol: