[Please Change Title]Anybody pissed off

Helpmenow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am. For me, some of Beane's moves don't make sense at all. If he was an experienced successful NFL GM I would fully trust him but I am afraid that he has no clue of what he's doing.

Scary thought. Their tanking folks

You will when they draft their franchise QB...

not so fast here

I'm going to be very interested in any Beane interviews and when McForehead goes on and talks about roster changes.

They have a lot of explaining to do but I fear it will be mostly spinning.

Cautiously PESSEMISTIC at this point.

i think your right here nice name for the Gm Edited by Helpmenow

Buying season tickets now seeing what their doing, their gonna blow everybody out from Whaley's draft and smile about it

Whaley got a lot of talent but also got undisciplined players that couldn't stay healthy. You got to believe Dareus would have been cut or traded if they never put that huge contract together.

I guess I am in the minority...saw this coming and renewed anyway.

Six picks, maybe seven in the top 80 in 2018. Also, some money to throw around to free agents. I think there is a plan for the future rather than constantly band aiding to 7-9, 8-8 and 9-7 which is what the last 7 or so years have been. I will put up with one or two 3 win seasons to accumulate talent, but this dream scouting staff we put together better deliver.

They're either smarter than everyone else in the league or this is another two-year special.

Oh and, if they're NOT trying to tank, it's even more amazing.

They are trying to tank. Brandon, Terry and Kim won't allow it to be said publicly. The GM speak/Coach speak is working its magic. Next year at this time there will be leaks about gutting the roster to deliver a prospective franchise QB and 3 or 4 other prospective superstars...

I guess I am in the minority...saw this coming and renewed anyway.

Six picks, maybe seven in the top 80 in 2018. Also, some money to throw around to free agents. I think there is a plan for the future rather than constantly band aiding to 7-9, 8-8 and 9-7 which is what the last 7 or so years have been. I will put up with one or two 3 win seasons to accumulate talent, but this dream scouting staff we put together better deliver.

It's not out of the blue. But there has been a lot of mixed signals coming from this front office. They're either rebuilding or they're trying to tread water. They can't afford to win less than 10 games (making the playoffs would be good, regardless of the plan) or more than 4 (not as ideal as making the playoffs but it's the second best outcome).

The problem many people are having, it seems (and I'm one of them), is that they're stripping away young talent and still going to end up winning 6-9 games. That means they're going to miss out on getting their choice of QBs and will have to settle for the second tier. Doesn't matter how much draft capital you have, if the people ahead of you are going QB they won't move off that spot.

I am. For me, some of Beane's moves don't make any sense at all. If he was an experienced successful NFL GM I would fully trust him but I am afraid that he has no clue of what he's doing. Don't tell me that we can't get anything for Williams.

We could but JWill dropped that ball too

True, some moves are head scratchers. Honestly though I'm was less PO'd than I have been by previous staffs saying "Well, we are close" then failing.

I don't want a team that makes the playoffs. I want a team that contends for Super Bowls. Any staff we have had in the last decade was playing for a playoff berth. One. That's all. That's all they knew they needed. The bar has been set extremely low in Buffalo. Let the coach and GM rip it all down and build it back up. It's their career on the line.

I'm not a season ticket holder anymore, but I'm someplace between baffled and upset.

I said in another thread, they have a lot more knowledge and information than I do, yet it is move after move that doesn't make sense. Even if they are after some kind of 'bigger picture' thinking, it just seems there might be a better way to go about it? Maybe not, but there is so much stuff that boggles the mind...how about more of an up-front explanation?

If you want to say they are looking for a certain type of team, they TELL us the reason for the moves. Tell us the real reason, not the P.R. reasons.

They owe you nothing.