[Please Change Title]Anybody pissed off

Helpmenow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got clubs-substantial investment- baffled at points but not upset. It is clear this new staff is going to shape the team their way, from the ground up, brick by brick.

That all great I don't see them doing anything for a long time. Years to get anything going good

I'm not a season ticket holder anymore, but I'm someplace between baffled and upset.

I said in another thread, they have a lot more knowledge and information than I do, yet it is move after move that doesn't make sense. Even if they are after some kind of 'bigger picture' thinking, it just seems there might be a better way to go about it? Maybe not, but there is so much stuff that boggles the mind...how about more of an up-front explanation?

If you want to say they are looking for a certain type of team, they TELL us the reason for the moves. Tell us the real reason, not the P.R. reasons.

I have season tix, as well. If they cannot at least win seven, then all the crap about not tanking was lies. I won't buy seasons next season then.

Seven wins is a reach. Three maybe Edited by Helpmenow

My wife's pissed off, but not at the Bills. LOL

Good luck with that....

I don't have seasons (but I'll have $1,000-2,000 invested in watching them live or on tv this year), and I'm not really upset. I'll wait to see how it plays out.

Yeah, I was hoping for some winning in the NEAR future, not just the future.

Been a fan my whole life and don't see them winning for a long time

The vets are probably shaking their heads right about now

Good luck with that....

I don't have seasons (but I'll have $1,000-2,000 invested in watching them live or on tv this year), and I'm not really upset. I'll wait to see how it plays out.

I guess how it plays out is a big thing with me too.

Like many have said, if you are going to lose, try to do so in an exciting fashion and give us something to look forward to next year.

The Sabres tank was painful because of just HOW bad they were at putting the puck in the net. I could be ok with losing, if they did so while moving the ball. I hate watching a 'competitive defensive game'.

Edited by mjd1001

Like many have said, if you are going to lose, try to do so in an exciting fashion and give us something to look forward to next year.

The Sabres tank was painful because of just HOW bad they were at putting the puck in the net. I could be ok with losing, if they did so while moving the ball. I hate watching a 'competitive defensive game'.

Yeah, they will either make it work or they too will be gone in a few years. It's my team and I want them to win, but I'm not getting fired if they fail. I kind of like the bold approach, but i don't know if it will work. We know THEY are all in, and at least (for a change), we have a united front office that should succeed or fail as a team with no scapegoats.

The Sabres tank was a Masterpiece.

I am. For me, some of Beane's moves don't make any sense at all. If he was an experienced successful NFL GM I would fully trust him but I am afraid that he has no clue of what he's doing. Don't tell me that we can't get anything for Williams.

Edited by Curt