Bills Practice Squad Updates

Really glad Reilly was signed to the PS. Same with Shorts. I could see both possibly playing some games for Buffalo this year.

Happy Ian Seau got a spot too. Loved him on hard knocks last year. Very easy kid to root for.

seau made some plays but pretty raw.

I think Shorts is safe and has some potential. Reilly i worry about not getting picked up. He put some decent tape up.

maybe they bring him up when they realize Holmes sucks?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...any QB PS signing?....out of touch for awhile...thanks.........any Yates news?.........

That should catch u up

talk of Joe Webb being looked at

PS

Offense

WR Daikiel Shorts

WR Brandon Reilly

OL Jordan Mudge

Defense

DE Ian Seau

DL Marquavius Lewis

CB Marcus Sayles

S BT Sanders

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Can someone explain how the practice squad works? Can any team pluck a player from someone else's squad at anytime? What kind of compensation is involved? I never understood the rules. Thanks in advance!

Go Bills!!

Yes but player has to be signed to the roster. No compensation.

Just Sal trying to make it mean Bills dont want to sign em is all

Other teams are giving them offers but they didn't want to bother putting a claim in on them?

seau made some plays but pretty raw.

I think Shorts is safe and has some potential. Reilly i worry about not getting picked up. He put some decent tape up.

maybe they bring him up when they realize Holmes sucks?

After Holmes makes a couple All Pro plays on special teams, you'll feel differently.

There are ten spots. It's also possible the way Rodak was reporting that the delay in Reilly signing with Bills (or that Shorts was signed first) was Reilly deciding not the Bills

Thanks, I was thinking 7 (taxi squad days).