Boldin does want to play football

MAJBobby

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when you make stuff up.

In my opinion I would think there would be big talk amongst the WRs about all the run blocking needed for Tyrod. I think it's why Woods also wanted out.

Boldin would be run blocking every play almost while waiting for the one or two throws a game and that would increase the chance for injury. So I can see it as a possibility sorry you don't see my point of view but it's my opinion while you have yours.

Other than spite- why?

I do like the spite....but other then that

because he committed to the Bills so in my opinion at least a 3rd is owed for their time and energy, I'd also like to see that extra pick given to my favorite team, haha for spite.

Other than spite- why?

Can you explain to me again why you are so willing to bend over and spread 'em for the Pats and Boldin? Is it the self-hate thing? Do you honestly believe there is some kind of goodwill to be earned by this? "Sign with the Bills! We promise to let you walk when a better team comes calling!"

That's what he said when he signed with the Bills.

Better drug test him then.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

In my opinion I would think there would be big talk amongst the WRs about all the run blocking needed for Tyrod. I think it's why Woods also wanted out.

Boldin would be run blocking every play almost while waiting for the one or two throws a game and that would increase the chance for injury. So I can see it as a possibility sorry you don't see my point of view but it's my opinion while you have yours.

This nonsense is still going on? For the 100th time, Boldin knew what type of offense this was coming in. It was no coincidence that he retired when Watkins and Darby were traded.

Can you explain to me again why you are so willing to bend over and spread 'em for the Pats and Boldin? Is it the self-hate thing? Do you honestly believe there is some kind of goodwill to be earned by this? "Sign with the Bills! We promise to let you walk when a better team comes calling!"

Better drug test him then.

He's not a good player so keeping him from the pats seems like wasted energy if you can get literally anything.

He's not a good player so keeping him from the pats seems like wasted energy if you can get literally anything.

Maybe you didn't understand my posts. I'm all for extracting a pick from the Pats for Boldin. But I want a significant pick. Not a 2020 7th. But you seem to want the Bills to be nice guys and just let Boldin go help the Pats for nothing. That I can't comprehend.