NYJ Trade Richardson to SEA for Kearse & 2nd Rnd Pick

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying the offense can't take a step back but if it's incompetence as some say I don't see how the coaches survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thi k Pegs is all in fully pregnant on the stealth tank. I have hopes we field something competitive tho.

Great value here for the Jets. They get a 2nd rounder and a low end #2 WR for a guy on an expiring contract that they didnt want to resign.

Richardson also has a fat contract and I believe he's one slip up away from a long suspension. Im actually quite surprised the Jets got a 2 for him. Well played.

Great value here for the Jets. They get a 2nd rounder and a low end #2 WR for a guy on an expiring contract that they didnt want to resign.

Richardson also has a fat contract and I believe he's one slip up away from a long suspension. Im actually quite surprised the Jets got a 2 for him. Well played.

On the other hand, warts and all, it seems almost any team would take a flyer on a guy as good as Richardson, just on the hope he gets his **** together. Second round picks are way less chance of being a stud than Richardson even knowing his history.

This is a Beane type deal. I bet Kearse has great character.

Gotta love teams that get top 5 talents at their positions for guys they were going to cut. The rest of the NFL seems like a farm system for Seattle and NE.

:lol:

haters gonna hate. Jets doing it right, ensuring top 1.

Highly doubt an unproven player from college who hasn't took a snap in the NFL would care about taking a year off from the draft because of the teams that will be picking top 5.

Not saying it can't happen. Just highly unlikely that a kid who has been training and playing for the day to make it in the NFL would have the mindset of let's say, an elite NFL player who hits the market in free agency.

thank you for being reasonable. on top of that, any top 5 pick will be going to a terrible team.

And he won't be doing that for Seattle.

I'd bet the Jets record would be the same with SR on their roster this year.

You are right, though. He should kill it in Seattle.

Quite the conundrum for losing franchises.

On the other hand, warts and all, it seems almost any team would take a flyer on a guy as good as Richardson, just on the hope he gets his **** together. Second round picks are way less chance of being a stud than Richardson even knowing his history.

And yet, the team could still be better off.

possible?

Richardson is an idiot but watch how he becomes more focused and a monster playing for Seattle. Same thing would happen with Dareus.

You build culture by winning.

Meh. Two 10 win seasons doesn't blow me away.

If we had an average kicker they'd have 9 wins last year and we'd have 8. I see the Hawks offense dropping even further this year, defense still strong.

The over under on them for the season is 10.5, I say they get 9.

Shoulda been Dareus.