NYJ Trade Richardson to SEA for Kearse & 2nd Rnd Pick

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really not a bad trade for either team IMO, especially if NYJ got a 2nd.

Richardson is a free agent at the end of the year and will be looking to get paid. The Jets were very very weak at WR, stronger on the D line and they had been trying to trade a Richardson for at least a year now so they obviously felt that he didn't fit into what they're trying to do.

Seattle obviously gets the more talented player. But Good job by the Jets to be patient, get some value back and not just cut him.

The Jets still have a very good front with Wilkerson, McClendon, and Williams.

Agreed. And Jamal Adams in the secondary now. But I'm assuming all those guys will also be traded/cut/trapped in the locker room before week 1. Jets are setting their sights on Darnold and will do everything in their power to get that first pick from the looks of it.

Agreed. And Jamal Adams in the secondary now. But I'm assuming all those guys will also be traded/cut/trapped in the locker room before week 1. Jets are setting their sights on Darnold and will do everything in their power to get that first pick from the looks of it.

They also drafted Marcus Maye in round 2, so I think they'll have 2 rookies starting at safety.

Seattle's front is a wrecking crew now though...base downs they'll have Avril-J. Reed-Richardson-Bennett, and then when Reed comes off the field in passing situations they'll have Avril-Bennett-Richardson-F. Clark. Woof.

They also drafted Marcus Maye in round 2, so I think they'll have 2 rookies starting at safety.

Seattle's front is a wrecking crew now though...base downs they'll have Avril-J. Reed-Richardson-Bennett, and then when Reed comes off the field in passing situations they'll have Avril-Bennett-Richardson-F. Clark. Woof.

That's gonna be a tough front to try to do anything against on any down if they stay healthy.

We got a top five second round pick. That's way more value than a bottom 2nd. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat's the Rams record in 2017?
4-12Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness we don't have to play the hawks until the Super Bowl Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk