Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guys who didn't get cut surprised me. With McBeane looking to build through the draft I'm surprised they didn't cut guys who would secure us a comp pick. I hate the comp pick talk a lot of times, but if you cut 3 guys signed in FA then we likely get another 3rd

Some guys who didn't get cut surprised me. With McBeane looking to build through the draft I'm surprised they didn't cut guys who would secure us a comp pick. I hate the comp pick talk a lot of times, but if you cut 3 guys signed in FA then we likely get another 3rd

they have until the 10th week to accomplish this.

The fact that all of you are losing your **** tells me I should approve these moves.

Tyrod Taylor is the starting QB........and probably will be next season too........ so remember that when you try to find solace in McDermott re-upping aging Jauron era draft picks and Bengals rejects.

Sucks to be a Bills fan but REALLY sucks to be you right now. :flirt::lol:

Tyrod Taylor is the starting QB........and probably will be next season too........ so remember that when you try to find solace in McDermott re-upping aging Jauron era draft picks and Bengals rejects.

Sucks to be a Bills fan but REALLY sucks to be you right now. :flirt::lol:

How do you figure Taylor starts next year? And I'm one who wouldn't have re upped Kyle Williams Edited by joesixpack

My first year here on this board at this time in the season.... I apologize if I seem terse (BBMB refugee)..... but there seems to be way too much over reaction to what's going on..... for the first time in may years, I see a structured approach to the pre season. I like what I see so far overall.

Time will tell. HEY WNED HAS A DOCUMENTARY ON CRYSTAL BEACH RUNNING NOW.... :D