Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

I think McDermott is a better coach than Badol does. I share many of his concerns about his team building vision.

Other than the Watkins trade, you can't say that the Bills have gutted the roster like some would make you believe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think McDermott is a better coach than Badol does. I share many of his concerns about his team building vision.

Can we agree he seems to be a conservative coach? Isn't this how we should expect him to act? He is playing it safe while waiting to cash in on the draft pile they accumulated for next season. The length of his coaching tenure depends on how successful they are in the 18' draft. He has to see that.

17' is all about coming off as competent and replacing the obviously out of place Ryan and his cast.

Nope. I am not accusing them of that either.

I'll repost this running tally

Sammy Watkins - Matthews

Mike Gillislee - JW

Ron Darby – EJ Gaines

Robert Woods - Zay

Cyrus Kouandjio - ???

Stephon Gilmore - White

Goodwin - Clay

Ragland - (non event)

Zac B - Hodges

Seymour - Wright

I don't see talent drop-off in any spot except for Sammy (and I'm convinced there was more to it than "signability")

I think some fans of the players that got shipped out are really under selling the Bills chances at middling this year. They have the Jets twice, a few other winnable games, and they will steal a game or two. In no world do McBeane want to start the media avalanche of a cellar dwelling campaign. They have even said as much.

Edited by Commonsense

I think some fans of the players that got shipped out are really under selling the Bills chances at middling this year. They have the Jets twice, a few other winnable games, and they will steal a game or two. In no world do McBeane want to start the media avalanche of a cellar dwelling campaign. They have even said as much.

No not underselling they will fight hard to be that 6 win team again

I'll repost this running tally

Sammy Watkins - Matthews

Mike Gillislee - JW

Ron Darby – EJ Gaines

Robert Woods - Zay

Cyrus Kouandjio - ???

Stephon Gilmore - White

Goodwin - Clay

Ragland - (non event)

Zac B - Hodges

Seymour - Wright

I don't see talent drop-off in any spot except for Sammy (and I'm convinced there was more to it than "signability")

Says It All.....++++

Can we agree he seems to be a conservative coach? Isn't this how we should expect him to act? He is playing it safe while waiting to cash in on the draft pile they accumulated for next season. The length of his coaching tenure depends on how successful they are in the 18' draft. He has to see that.

17' is all about coming off as competent and replacing the obviously out of place Ryan and his cast.

No I don't think he is a conservative coach. I don't see not blitzing a lot as meaning conservative in the terms of current NFL defenses.