GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO when Bills are out of the hunt that's when Peterman should go in. Makes sense for multiple reasons, most of all it gives him time on the bench which I think is important.

Important for who? Aaron Rodgers maybe. Tell Wilson, Dak, and countless others they'd be better if they sat on the bench for a while.

IMO when Bills are out of the hunt that's when Peterman should go in. Makes sense for multiple reasons, most of all it gives him time on the bench which I think is important.

With taylor there won't be a hunt. Don't understand why people refuse to see what is right in front of them.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills DL Marcell Dareus was just out here warming up, and then had a conference with both DL coach Mike Waufle and the training staff.

@hsjrphoto

#Bills Defensive line coach works out and talks with Marcell Dareus prior to playing the #Lions.

DIlu4fxVYAEUWd0.jpg

DIlu50kVAAA_mPe.jpg

DIlu67YUEAA6xvk.jpg

5:53 PM - 31 Aug 2017

So how big is that bud your gonna sell me?

With taylor there won't be a hunt. Don't understand why people refuse to see what is right in front of them.

You know who the last rookie QB the Bills had that had everyone excited, calling for him to start, and had an even better pre-season than Peterman has had?

That would be Trent Edwards.

I saw both. They were okay but not what I meant. Showing that he can throw a hard pass on a deep out. Neither of those passes showed that at all. Of course he can throw a 25 yard pass. He can throw it 50-55. But we have yet to see him make the hard throw and until he shows it. He's Kellen Moore.

Okay... you originally said he hadn't thrown a 25 yard pass. I provided two examples of nice 25 yard passes he threw. Now it needs to be a hard pass. The kid threads hard passes into places Tyrod would never attempt and connects. I'm fine with either QB starting. But no sense trying to minimize what NP has done in the preseason. He has been the better QB.