Richie tried to fight Marcell in Baltimore

CuddyDark

The word going around is that Kyle Williams is so pissed at Incognito for not letting him fight Dareus first that he has left the team and is probably retiring if he cannot get traded to the Patriots. No link but a lot of people are talking about it.

I too hear voices in my head...

Re: PPV - would watch (and would likely be better than this past weekends PPV money suck).

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't the team impose fines at lazy fat asses like Marcel. Seems players should not have an open run at doing whatever they want because they are bound by some contract. Teams and the league need some leverage to be able to keep order in the house. This guaranteed money bull ****, regardless of performance is bad for the league and bad for morale. just like everyone else in this world, you have to earn your money.

...initially, I was not in favor of signing Richie.....he bailed on us after one season and didn't think he could turn it around after the Miami "roadshow".....needless to say, crow SUCKS.......this kid is a baller and spiritual leader.....happy as hell he turned it around.....Richie vs Marcel.....1st round KO......

Not that it's their fault - but it's becoming obvious that our 'leaders' have no impact on Dareus. I don't think leaders are there to fix problem players, they help the good, younger players and lead, not fix.

I dont agree. I think leaders hold all players accountable and are a big part of what the culture of the team will be. Good leaders won't settle for anything less than the best out of their teammates

Huh. What I heard was Dareus was getting into Tyrod's face about not being a franchise QB. Dareus punched Tyrod who ended up with a concussion and Richie squared off to fight Dareus. Bills tried to cover it all up by playing Tyrod until he got a concussion "in the game".

I call it punchgate.