Syracuse Hoops 2017-2018

inkman

On 12/20/2017 at 6:02 PM, bbb said:

I think in recent years, it would be 8.  P5, Big East, American, and then A-10....................I'm not sure who goes ahead of them, but this year is definitely not good.

I just hope it's good for a 2nd bid, in case Bonas needs it.  We usually get three, and as much as 5.  But, definitely not this year. 

Nice win, Dude. You beat us like a rented mule. The better team won like a boss 

• Like (+1) 2

I have very little to say about that game other than congrats to the Bonna fans.  They deserved the win.  Yes, the officiating was terrible both ways, but Bonna was the better team overall.

So frustrating watching Frank Howard run this offense.  I long for the days of Jalen Carey.  Also, Tyus Battle needs to take over games.  His shooting was awful tonight.  Brissett needs to get more opportunities, and Dolezaj is a straight maniac on the offensive glass.  Fun to watch.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

. The better team won like a boss 

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have very little to say about that game other than congrats to the Bonna fans.  They deserved the win.   but Bonna was the better team overall.

I agree.

The Bonnies win it......:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I think they have a puncher’s chance of sliding into the tourney.  We’ll see what they’re made of shortly when ACC play begins.  They’re exceeding my preseason expectations, anyway.

Thats what is nice about playing in the ACC. If they can knock off duke or NC, their resume starts looking really good. 

6 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Giant douche seems to be an understatement. What was with that guy? 

Congrats to the Bonnies though. 

What did he do?  I was at the game, then in Armory Square for the duration...............The ride back to Buffalo was treacherous - with cars in ditches all over.  So, I'm finally back online.

34 minutes ago, bbb said:

What did he do?  I was at the game, then in Armory Square for the duration...............The ride back to Buffalo was treacherous - with cars in ditches all over.  So, I'm finally back online.

Classic opposing fan not liking the other coach’s mannerisms, honestly. 

Again, congrats! Really nice win for you guys! 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Classic opposing fan not liking the other coach’s mannerisms, honestly. 

Again, congrats! Really nice win for you guys! 

:lol:   You should try being the opposing fan of Boeheim!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

What are you all doing about the Syracuse game during the bills game? I’m thinking of watching a decent chunk during halftime of the bills game. 

I’m recording and watching later tonight after we get home from our NYE party.

Losing Sidibe would blow.  I can’t imagine Dolezaj playing the 5 during conference play. He will get demolished.

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m recording and watching later tonight after we get home from our NYE party.

Losing Sidibe would blow.  I can’t imagine Dolezaj playing the 5 during conference play. He will get demolished.

Why does jimmy B always get the centers with bum knees!

think Moyer could hang at the 5 better than Dolezaj in ACC play?