Who do you think will be a surprise cut on saturday?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lead the team in receptions last year and tied for the team lead in TDs. He also had more receptions than all but 12 other TEs in the NFL despite playing on the team that threw the fewest passes.

He hasn't been worth the money they gave him, but reports of his underachievement are highly exaggerated IMO.

Well stated. And his contract nor any other has prevented them from signing a FA - their own or anyone else's.

That would be more of a shocker than Surprise

He's going to have a surprise monster year believe it or not.

I agree, those last 3 games ( I am not counting that last pathetic game) He had 18 catches on 23 targets, 209 yards and 4 touchdowns. The rest of the team had 2 receiving touchdowns. It started when he came back from his first child being born. The fire was lit under his butt finally. I think he will be a major part of this offense.

Maybe Dareus is traded. Beane loves trades and is looking for picks...maybe he gets a pick and player. Dallas or Cincy would be my guess.

I wonder if they could've gotten the same package from Seattle that the Hawks gave the Jets for Shelden Richardson?