Who do you think will be a surprise cut on saturday?

This is the one battle that's killing me. Ducasse is literally terrible and John Miller has pro bowl potential. How is this even a thing? It's like having Jordan mills battle cordy glenn for the LT spot. Get that bum outta here!

haha. i honestly have no idea. like you said, to even entertain the idea makes no sense.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Miller just as much as the next guy, but he ain't PB material.

Not saying he's a sure thing for the pro bowl, but he's 24 years old and:

"In 2016, John Miller started all 16 games for the Buffalo Bills and proved to be a reliable starter on the line. He played 1,047 snaps on offense and only allowed 4 sacks all season long. He also gets bragging rights for helping lead the way for the No. 1 rushing attack in the NFL.

Miller’s 77.8 grade given to him by PFF was good for 29th in the league among guards and brought a balance of pass blocking and run blocking — 76.2 pass-block grade and 80.1 run-block grade. Those numbers are courtesy of Ryan Talbot."

But we don't want talent on this roster. Miller has to battle it out with Vlad Suckasse

Did I say Miller was 24?

Not saying he's a sure thing for the pro bowl, but he's 24 years old and:

"In 2016, [/size]John Miller started all 16 games for the [/size]Buffalo Bills and proved to be a reliable starter on the line. He played 1,047 snaps on offense and only allowed 4 sacks all season long. He also gets bragging rights for helping lead the way for the No. 1 rushing attack in the NFL.[/size]

Miller’s 77.8 grade given to him by PFF was good for 29th in the league among guards and brought a balance of pass blocking and run blocking — 76.2 pass-block grade and 80.1 run-block grade. Those numbers are courtesy of Ryan Talbot."

But we don't want talent on this roster. Miller has to battle it out with Vlad SuckasseDid I say Miller was 24?

ya but u dont want young players when u build for the future right

BIG SURPRISE:

Andre Holmes

SMALL SURPRISE:

Seantrel Henderson

Adolphus Washington

Vlad Ducasse

Ryan Davis

I like Davis

ya he hasnt done anything, adolph would be a big surprise imo. He just started last game after dareus

but he plays half speed

I really hope Brandon Reilly - WR makes the 53 !Could be a younger Edelman/Hogan ! Surprise addition !!

He might even be a younger Largent, Stallworth, Chrebet, Proehl, Amendola, Welker, Beasley, Collinsworth, Stokley, Nelson, Jurevicius, McCaffrey, Alworth, Hutson, Biletnikoff or Berry.