TJ Yates in Concussion Protocol; Bills may add another QB

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest issue with Kap is the constant political BS that follows him.

I just want to enjoy football and not have everything in the world be people arguing about politics.

The guy thinks Michael Vick has Stockholm syndrome because he doesn't think he (Kaepernick) has enough on the field production.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/colin-kaepernick-fires-back-at-michael-vick/382592

As bad as we are at QB, we don't need that kind of nutty.

My biggest issue with Kap is the constant political BS that follows him.

I just want to enjoy football and not have everything in the world be people arguing about politics.

Yep. I can do without the media frenzy and their ( false) narrative .

Go for Osweiler. Can't be worse than Tyrod and maybe Cleveland can toss in a 1st or 2nd for us to take him.

If you think Osweiler can't be worse than Taylor, please post your SAT, ACT, Mensa and IQ scores because your judgment is seriously in question. TT sucks but Osweiler sucks dirty donkey nuts rolled in dog scat.

Cut him, reach injury settlement. He stinks anyway.

LMAO we posted the same thing at the same time

Agree, cut and bring in another, let the rookie get his shot, trial by fire, were gonna take another QB high in the 1st round so let the dice fly.

Ummmm have you watched preseason or the playoff game vs Pats? HOU wins that game with Taylor at QB imo. Osweiler is worse than Taylor.

Agree. I wanted Tyrod to go to Houston this off-season. with the WR talent and defense he could have had a great run. Im rooting for Tyrod at this point he should go to a team where the scheme fits and maximizes his strengths.

The next game is Thursday , just use Peterman and Logan Thomas . No time to prepare a outside QB that fast.

Just hope the OL doesn't break them as well.

The Bills had Josh Woodrum here till released in May. He is doing well in preseason for Ravens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Woodrum

Logan Thomas needs 100% of his focus and concentration on the Tight End position. It would be beyond stupid to put him under center this week.

Bring in Kaepernick and expose how awful and racist the Bills fanbase is once and for all

Booing a guy for shows disrespect for the country that has made him rich, sounds racist to me.

Sign RG3, if we lose to the Jets to start the season time for tank-mode and he is the most experienced QB in the league at losing. He was great for the Browns last year.