Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and the ready made excuse is there for all those that need something to excuse his bad play (if there is some)

"well he missed some time with concussion so slow start is expected"

Who cares if people like him and make excuses. It doesn't effect what the front office does at all. He will either play well and help us win or he won't.

Wait. There's 12 steps. And he was clearly seen last night making amends. He just needs to do a personal inventory and should be good to go.

Lol. Did the fans get his apologies for not getting 300 yards?

Yes and the ready made excuse is there for all those that need something to excuse his bad play (if there is some)

"well he missed some time with concussion so slow start is expected"

Lmao forget the last 6 years of suck, it the concussion lol. I am ready for his backers to be Full bore come Monday

Wait a minute. There is a real game on Sunday. Aren't you rooting the team on for a W?

Yes and no. I get the big picture. Personally I feel starting the inept TT in this offense gets us a higher draft pick. Starting Peterman would = more wins by season end.

I want the #1 Pick each round this year with Beane in charge, never wavered on that

Glove Wearing Mary has "concussion" as an excuse for his entire pre and post concussion career sucking....can't Taylor get a 1 week pass?

He has had a pass ever since he got here

Lmao forget the last 6 years of suck, it the concussion lol. I am ready for his backers to be Full bore come Monday

Could you please either take off the white tabard or Go Away?

I don't think you're a fan, I think you're running a crusade. The bit about "last 6 years of suck" and "ready for his backers to be Full bore Monday" is the final reveal, if one was needed.

Taylor has been here 2 years. Prior to that he barely played. Bills offense improved from 22nd (2013) and 18th (2014) to 12th (2015) and 10th (2016). Was higher before last game where Taylor didn't play.

Is Taylor a top 10 QB in the league, no. Has he had bad games, yes - all QB do. Does he suck, also no.

This is not a bulletin board for crusaders, it's a bulletin board for fans.

Could you please either take off the white tabard or Go Away?

I don't think you're a fan, I think you're running a crusade. The bit about "last 6 years of suck" and "ready for his backers to be Full bore Monday" is the final reveal, if one was needed.

Taylor has been here 2 years. Prior to that he barely played. Bills offense improved from 22nd (2013) and 18th (2014) to 12th (2015) and 10th (2016). Was higher before last game where Taylor didn't play.

Is Taylor a top 10 QB in the league, no. Has he had bad games, yes - all QB do. Does he suck, also no.

This is not a bulletin board for crusaders, it's a bulletin board for fans.

He was gleeful when Taylor got the concussion. A fan doesn't wish injuries-esp concussions for their own player.

I don't understand the evaluating of other positions in how it has to do with our starting QB this season, after watching preseason it looked more like a working offense when Peterman was running it.

(....)

Peterman would gain more experience playing in my opinion so if we all know it's not a playoff season let's stop wasting time on a QB who will be gone and give that experience to a QB that will be here longer.

Watching the preseason Peterman was the better player, going off years of starting experience Tyrod wins by defalt but going off what this staff has watched in live action this season Peterman should be on top. He deserves the start in my opinion.

Please keep in mind that Peterman was usually throwing against 2's and 3's. From the bits I saw, he was also running different plays than TT. They were giving Peterman shotgun plays; TT was working under center with footwork - his weak point.

Preseason is considered deceptive for judging football for just this reason. Coaches use it to evaluate players at different positions, or to work on what they consider "weak points" of the game. They seldom game-plan for a specific defense.

Do you think this offensive scheme should be what we expect and that is what we seen in the preseason or do you think it will be more Lynn like in Taylor made?

None of us really know. I hope Dennison is smart enough to "tailor" his offense to his best players - he did manage to make Osweiler look competent - but I give that "TBD" as in "to be determined".

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan