Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically it seems like Taylor is really in step five, but since step five is still considered concussion protocol McDermott is playing a little cat and mouse game by saying he still in the protocol.

No?

No. He is in step 4. Step 5 is merely an evaluation by an outside neurologist to get approval. So yeah he kinda is in step 5 after today, but not before.

There is some doubt or level of concern.

It's probably 90%+ that he gets cleared at this point. That's why he returned to practice. The Bills have obviously been monitoring the situation and know what the protocol entails. They've had their doctors monitoring the entire time. They ultimately don't decide but from the Bills standpoint they are almost certain that he will be cleared.

It's probably 90%+ that he gets cleared at this point. That's why he returned to practice. The Bills have obviously been monitoring the situation and know what the protocol entails. They've had their doctors monitoring the entire time. They ultimately don't decide but from the Bills standpoint they are almost certain that he will be cleared.

Very possible.

Again not my words. Let me help.... the 45 second mark on the video.

The Champions or Taylor want nothing else but for him to play and get resentful when people say otherwise.

Case in point the Mrs Peterman post.

TT's middle name is Jack?

Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack horrible scene I had to suffer through because my daughter loved the movie.

horrible as in the acting

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Ha ha, no that's you holding out hope as long as you can.

I say I like what Nate has done and some Champions get all but hurt over it.

Again. I quoted what was in the video at the 45 second mark. Don't shoot the messenger because you don't like what was said.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan