This team is being built like water

Buffalo716

Here me out. Rex was building the bully. In your face, brawn. Beat you up while telling you that you are about to get beat up.

My favorite coach asked us before what we want to play like. A lot of people said like a rock. Solid, strong and sturdy.

But he said No! I want you to play like water! You see, in the battle of the river and the rock, the river always wins... because it just keeps going.

The Bills right now are like water. Just ebbing and flowing waiting to develop their identity. Which will be to never give up. Play 100% until the final whistle.

And that DOES win football games

Hopefully the bills play like that river

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A better analogy is McBean is the bulldozer and the Bills are the old house. Instead of bulldozing half the house, they need to bulldoze it all and light a match to the remaining wood.

Stop bs'ing around and go for 1-15.

A better analogy is McBean is the bulldozer and the Bills are the old house. Instead of bulldozing half the house, they need to bulldoze it all and light a match to the remaining wood.

Way too much talent to tank.

We had an elite defense 3 years ago and were close to being special. We still have that D Line, and shady.

Tanking is severely overrated... look how good luck and the colts are. They have nothing but a QB. And suck

We have pretty much everything but a QB and are close

We had an elite defense 3 years ago and were close to being special. We still have that D Line, and shady.

Tanking is severely overrated... look how good luck and the colts are. They have nothing but a QB. And suck

Really so how many playoffs have rhe Colts been to.

Ans us everything but a QB and have been "close" in many eyes for 17 years

Not to mention you are really over rating the said "talent" on this team

Edited by MAJBobby

No, we just need a new roof.

Keep Building the defense , trade McCoy and tt and still have the same record, and rebuild the offense next spring, championship.

Here me out. Rex was building the bully. In your face, brawn. Beat you up while telling you that you are about to get beat up.

My favorite coach asked us before what we want to play like. A lot of people said like a rock. Solid, strong and sturdy.

But he said No! I want you to play like water! You see, in the battle of the river and the rock, the river always wins... because it just keeps going.

The Bills right now are like water. Just ebbing and flowing waiting to develop their identity. Which will be to never give up. Play 100% until the final whistle.

Really so how many playoffs have rhe Colts been to.

Ans us everything but a QB and have been "close" in many eyes for 17 years

You don't need to tank to get a QB.

Rodgers, Brees, Flacco, Big Ben, Dalton, Wilson have all been found outside the top 5.

Sure being #1 overall helps to get that guy, BUT WE ARENT REALISTICALLY THAT BAD

Two more years and we'll have something to work with.

You don't need to tank to get a QB.

Rodgers, Brees, Flacco, Big Ben, Dalton, Wilson have all been found outside the top 5.

Sure being #1 overall helps to get that guy, BUT WE ARENT REALISTICALLY THAT BAD

Yes we really are that bad snd this year will show that. The talent on this team is way over rated by alot of fans.

They were 11-5 his first 3 years, Luck nor any other QB can do it alone. That is why they fired Grigson because he totally flopped at drafting/acquiring talent.

Cmon guys!

Point is the river ALWAYS BEATS the rock!

Brawn and arrogance get you nowhere... it's about preparation and hustle and beating the man across from you

They were 11-5 his first 3 years, Luck nor any other QB can do it alone. That is why they fired Grigson because he totally flopped at drafting/acquiring talent.

They sucked at drafting talent for manning too

2 firsts, 2 seconds, 2 thirds in next years draft.

They don't need to tank to get #1 overall.

Finish 8-8 and grab your QB.

Cmon guys!

Point is the river ALWAYS BEATS the rock!

Brawn and arrogance get you nowhere... it's about preparation and hustle and beating the man across from you

They sucked at drafting talent for manning too

No they sucked on defense, they had tons of weapons for Manning. And no one is Peyton , trying to treat Luck as such is foolish and is why they are under new management.

I'd take Luck right know, of course I wouldn't have traded Watkins an would have drafted better Tackles and a legit pass caring TE. Championship.

No they sucked on defense, they had tons of weapons for Manning. And no one is Peyton , trying to treat Luck as such is foolish and is why they are under new management.

I'd take Luck right know, of course I wouldn't have traded Watkins an would have drafted better Tackles and a legit pass caring TE. Championship.

Obviously I'd take luck in a second.

The point is a Good QB doesn't automatically make you a winner.

It still takes a team