8-24: McDermott Presser, Practice Notes, & Player Interviews

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks 26CB.

One more evaluation for Vlad Ducasse to show that he has no business being on this team. I can live with that.

I don't want to see Shady playing that long.

Good luck to Dawkins.

I feel bad for Jeremy Butler. I was interested in seeing what he could bring to the team. Hope he gets well.

If Mills is sick, then who is our RT? Henderson?

Let's see what happens Saturday.

By the way, this is my 10,000th post! B-)

Thanks 26CB.

One more evaluation for Vlad Ducasse to show that he has no business being on this team. I can live with that.

Good luck to Dawkins.

I feel bad for Jeremy Butler. I was interested in seeing what he could bring to the team. Hope he gets well.

We can put a broom stick at RT and it would still be better than Mills.

Thanks 26CB.

Good luck to Dawkins.

I hope you're right on Ducasse, but I'm skeptical because of the Castillo tie.

Shady will play at least one half although there's no need for it.

Mills should be fine to start.

Congrats on 10K!! :beer:

I consider the Decausse/Miller thing to be completely different scenario's then those others you brought up

the OG thing I am hoping is just getting a final evluation on Ducassee that he sucks and needs to be cut

That's what I'm pretty sure what this is about. To get another look at him vs starting caliber players to see if he has what it takes.

Some posters don't get that.

You can be a decent run blocker and a poor pass blocker.

That's why Dawkins was drafted I thought. If Glenn can return to LT , Dawkin's can focus on learning RT , and Henderson after suspension is better at RT then LT.

That's what I'm pretty sure what this is about. To get another look at him vs starting caliber players to see if he has what it takes.

Some posters don't get that.

As I said, I truly hope that's the case...and that when they see he cannot compete, they let him go.

I swear I'm going to punch someone if he is named the week 1 starter

Seriously. I'm worn out. Him even being on the team is terrible. If he is named starter it will be as bad for me as when Dick Jauron was announced as coach. Seeing a train wreck coming and still watching because I only get 20 chances a year to watch the Bills...

I consider the Decausse/Miller thing to be completely different scenario's then those others you brought up

the OG thing I am hoping is just getting a final evluation on Ducassee that he sucks and needs to be cut

I hope John but I'm all out of warm fuzzies. I used to stand next to you serving koolaid but Ducasse starting would be an absolute crusher. Trading Sammy was incredibly dumb and a big enough kick in the gut. It sucked out so much of my goodwill with the team Ducasse would put the nail in the coffin. Even casual fans know how terrible he is.

The only thing I can see is maybe trying to light a fire under Miller. Astro's reports repeatedly had Miller in the slacker grouping. Maybe? Possibly? I don't know.

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: Dawkins to start at left tackle Saturday vs Ravens. #Bills

@JaySkurski

The starters will play "one or two" series into the second half, McDermott says. That includes RB LeSean McCoy. #Bills

@JaySkurski

Vlad Ducasse will start at right guard in place of John Miller this week, Sean McDermott says. #Bills

Sounds like Tyrod is going to be in BIG TROUBLE for the better part of three quarters!

Vlad and Mills is the worst right side of the OL in Bills history.

It might be the all time worst in NFL history.

It's that bad.

I hope McDermott and staff are smarter than this.

Yes it is very bad.

However as far as Bills history for futility at Right Tackle, nobody will ever be as bad as Cornell Green. :sick: