Ah, yes...Chicago

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only Chicago would pass strict gun laws. It's the only answer.

No. There is no "buffer zone" with say Indiana. Yet, the Hoosiers all come to work in Chicago. People pouring into work, then heading back to dodge a number of issues, especially taxes. The metropolitan area has almost 10 million people. You can only get so far out to commute in.

If they laxed up the laws to match the laws across the Indiana border, the place would be an absolute zoo, more so than the zoo it is now.

It really is about not everybody being on the same page.

It's why Capone set up here, on the very border I live on. This area would be a virtual playground for lawlessness. All the guns in the hands of citizens wouldn't deter anybody. People simply don't give a flying phuck.

States like Illinois and Indiana gotta get on board with regard to firearms, liquor, taxes and all the vices people love. They need to stop being parasitic with one another. The culture is very diverse and intermingled. Chicago is the city in the country and hence the issues and ease of obtaining anything you want. Want booze on Sunday, cross into Illinois. Want a job... Hit the city and suburbs. Want guns, cheap fuel, cigarettes, fireworks just cross into Indiana...

Really two dysfunctional states centered around a huge economic market.

Nothing will change. Everybody is getting what they want. Cheap to do business, huge amount of people, low cost of living, etc...

Welp...is easier to wrangle up those statues seeing as they don't move as fast as the gangstas.

Not to mention the people those statues are remembering were more accurate with a single shot Minie ball musket than the gangstas are with an 19 round Gloc pointed sideways.

No. There is no "buffer zone" with say Indiana. Yet, the Hoosiers all come to work in Chicago. People pouring into work, then heading back to dodge a number of issues, especially taxes. The metropolitan area has almost 10 million people. You can only get so far out to commute in.

If they laxed up the laws to match the laws across the Indiana border, the place would be an absolute zoo, more so than the zoo it is now.

It really is about not everybody being on the same page.

It's why Capone set up here, on the very border I live on. This area would be a virtual playground for lawlessness. All the guns in the hands of citizens wouldn't deter anybody. People simply don't give a flying phuck.

States like Illinois and Indiana gotta get on board with regard to firearms, liquor, taxes and all the vices people love. They need to stop being parasitic with one another. The culture is very diverse and intermingled. Chicago is the city in the country and hence the issues and ease of obtaining anything you want. Want booze on Sunday, cross into Illinois. Want a job... Hit the city and suburbs. Want guns, cheap fuel, cigarettes, fireworks just cross into Indiana...

Really two dysfunctional states centered around a huge economic market.

Nothing will change. Everybody is getting what they want. Cheap to do business, huge amount of people, low cost of living, etc...

Did you just blame another state for your ****ty state's problems?

You FIBs are ridiculous.

But God forbid anyone suggest we need to get illegal immigration under control because it's a problem.

Yeah, the irony is deep. But who needs borders anyway? The entire world should be allowed to come into the US. It's their God-given Constitutional RIGHT!

Did you just blame another state for your ****ty state's problems?

You FIBs are ridiculous.

I am blaming both states you azz - hole. Indiana is pretty phucked up too... Especially, Northwest Indiana.

Not to get all carppy on you, but you also noticed the only place that IL/IN are in alliance is with that damn boondoggle.

My kids were born in Munster, Indiana... Myself Sister's hospital... Sitting in a BMW dealer in Indiana right now... I resent the FIB comment, unless I travel to Michigan, then I wear it like a badge of honor... Because that effing State is wrong on so many issues, especially the Carpageddon.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Not to mention the people those statues are remembering were more accurate with a single shot Minie ball musket than the gangstas are with an 19 round Gloc pointed sideways.

That's about to change with this new product!

Home_boy_sights-606x731.jpg

I am blaming both states you azz - hole. Indiana is pretty phucked up too... Especially, Northwest Indiana.

Not to get all carppy on you, but you also noticed the only place that IL/IN are in alliance is with that damn boondoggle.

My kids were born in Munster, Indiana... Myself Sister's hospital... Sitting in a BMW dealer in Indiana right now... I resent the FIB comment, unless I travel to Michigan, then I wear it like a badge of honor... Because that effing State is wrong on so many issues, especially the Carpageddon.

Blame Indiana.

Good slogan for Chicago violence.

Blame Indiana.

Good slogan for Chicago violence.

It is. They share a border and are lax on gun laws.

You all blame us for the fish?

Honestly, the genie is out of bottle with guns and fish... Deal with it!

Chicago needs to deal with the violence. Move along people, nothing to see here. Just come into Illinois for work, then go home.

It is. They share a border and are lax on gun laws.

You all blame us for the fish?

Honestly, the genie is out of bottle with guns and fish... Deal with it!

Chicago needs to deal with the violence. Move along people, nothing to see here. Just come into Illinois for work, then go home.

Maybe people come for work and then go home because they don't want to die?

Indiana, killing hundreds of Chicagoans a year.

Maybe people come for work and then go home because they don't want to die?

Indiana, killing hundreds of Chicagoans a year.

By no means. I live in suburbs where I don't lock my doors. The violence is only happening in the deepest parts of despair. No worries elsewhere... MagMile, GoldCoast, Suburbs, NWIndiana, WisconsinLine...

By no means. I live in suburbs where I don't lock my doors. The violence is only happening in the deepest parts of despair. No worries elsewhere... MagMile, GoldCoast, Suburbs, NWIndiana, WisconsinLine...

Well then seeing you're cool !@#$ the rest. How progressive of you.

Well then seeing you're cool !@#$ the rest. How progressive of you.

Yes, to be a progressive you must go out and try and change the world every minute of your existence, like Jesus or St. Francis

Why are you not down at the border patrolling to save America from the "crisis" of people that are sort of different coming in to live here?